Leaving.

I woke up at 7:39 and with the right supplies, I made myself breakfast.

If you're wondering Hayes and I are still best friends, but it's been rough.

After I ate I got changed.

It wasn't fall yet but I couldn't wait any longer so I just put on black tights, a big grey sweater and my grey uggs.

Apparently it was starting to get cold back home.

I took Chads dog for a walk outside.

(I don't know if he actually has a dog)

We walked for like half an hour and the dog started to breath heavy so I picked her up because she's like 10 pounds and walked back.

Once we got back I gave her a treat and went upstairs.

I noticed Hayes was watching tv in his room so I walked in.

Convo:

"Hey Hay"

"Hi" he mumbled.

"What the deal?"

"Nothing" he said clearly.

"Seriously Hayes I know when you're mad"

"Fine. You tell me that you're done with boys and then go and flirt with some guy named Andy" he said.

"Hold up, I wasn't flirting we're just friends and I am done with boys"

"K well for now on when someone says "done" with something , don't assume they're actually done" Hayes said sassily.

Can a boy be so sassy?

"K well we need to start telling each other how we feel if we're best friends"

"K"

"K, now I have to pack and you should do the same cause we leave tonight"

"K"

K?

I walked into my room and started to pack.

I finished almost everything and then I got hungry.

I ordered Chinese food.

The guy said it would take 20 minutes so I called my mom and talked to her about what time she had to pick me up.

Right after I ended the call, the food was here.

I ran downstairs, paid and went to the dining room.

I ate and still had leftovers so I put them in the fridge.

Hayes normally eats it so I put it in his spot in the fridge.

I walked back upstairs and finished packing.

Before I put everything away I packed a small bag of stuff I need for the airplane home.

I really didn't know what to do so I looked on my laptop at what type of book bag I would maybe want for this school year.

To be honest, I missed living in Cali.

Time crept upon us and it was time to leave.

Everyone came to Chads house and said goodbye.

I literally said goodbye to like 30 people.

Saved the best for last though.

Sydnie and I were tearing up yet again and said bye.

Chad was driving me, Hayes, and Nash to the airport.

We arrived and got into the plane.

I didn't feel like talking to Hayes and Nash was asleep so I decided to go to sleep.

I was in the middle of Nash and Hayes.

Hayes was at the window and Nash was at the end.

I decided to sleep off my stress and went to bed.

We arrived back in North Carolina the next afternoon.

I was starved, before Elizabeth came to get us, we went into the little food cafe they had there.

I got a salad and water.

We ate and she arrived.

We walked out and as soon as we popped out of the door, I was nearly knocked over by her trying to hug all three of us at the same time.

After she tried to do that she figured it would be better to just hug us separately.

She hugged me, Hayes, and Nash in that order.

We drove back and arrived home.

Elizabeth told me to do whatever I needed to at my house and then to come over to her house.

I arrived with nobody home.

Wow, even my own parents weren't here.

I decided to unpack later and just go over.

I walked over and went into the door to see Hayes and Nash on the couch.

"We swere told to wait for you to come over, to go outside" Hayes said.

"K than lets go!"