Skylynn

Chasitys POV

I walked over and went into the door to see Hayes and Nash on the couch.

"We were told to wait for you to come over, to go outside" Hayes said grumpily.

"K than lets go!"

We walked out and it was a welcome home party.

It was actually pretty boring, but great to see everyone again.

The party was like 2 hours.

After it was over I helped Mrs.Grier clean up and than left.

I got a shower and went to bed.

I was soups tired.

I woke up at around 9 surprisingly.

I got up, checked my social media accounts and went for a penny board ride.

I was going to change into something else later so for now I just put on a summer dress with vans.

I left my hair wavy and left.

I went out for a good 30 minutes and came back home.

I took another quick shower and put on Hollister skinny jeans with a tight crop top and my Dr. Martens.

I ate cereal and than I didn't know what to do.

I walked over to Hayes' house.

We only talked a little bit yesterday and that was to see if he knew where Skylynn was.

He wasn't home so I decided to take Skylynn to the playground.

We went from 10-11.

I took her and I to DQ, since its on that street.

We ate lunch and got some ice cream.

Just as we were leaving I could have sworn I saw Hayes and some other girl I've never seen before.

I wasn't going to keep thinking about it so we went back and for the rest of the day I watched Netflix.

I ordered" pizza and started The White Chicks when someone knocked into the door.

Hayes.

(I love cliffhangers)

(I won't make the next chapter unless someone says to, so good luck!)