The Movies?

Chasitys' P.O.V.

I took a quick shower and hopped into bed because I was really tired. I tried face timing my friends but they didn't answer so I was going to try again in the morning. And I fell asleep.

8:18 was when I woke up.

So since I had to be at Hayes' house at 10:30, I went back to get an actual shower and I washed my hair/ body, shaved and got out. I blow dried my hair. I went into my room and changed into black leggings , a black tank top and a denim shirt wrapped around my waist. I went downstairs leaving my hair messy, but still sorta wet. I went into the kitchen and made my self French toast and watched Raising Asia, but the series just started.

After I was done eating, I went back upstairs and did my hair and makeup. I wanded my hair it looked gorgeous:

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&hl=en&biw=320&bih=460&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=8sLlU4PmG8KQyATzw4HADw&q=long+brunette+wanded+hair&oq=long+brunette+wanded+hair&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.3...4884.10043.0.11026.14.14.0.0.0.2.378.2595.0j10j2j2.14.0....0...1c.1.51.mobile-gws-serp..3.11.1692.67tByuAHafQ#facrc=_&imgrc=MRd44tbPD_2RxM%253A%3BMy5_oyhpREAhpM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fhairstyleshowto.com%252Fwp-content%252Fuploads%252F2013%252F04%252FBrunette.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fhairstyleshowto.com%252Fbrunette-layers%252F%3B550%3B759

I did my usual makeup: BB cream, foundation, winged eyeliner, mascara, and a little blush this time.

I grabbed my cowgirl boots, my phone and walked downstairs.

I was just leaving when Hayes texted me, when I'll be there. And I answered never. Haha.

I walked over looking cute and walked through the front door to see Hayes sitting on the couch. He said " Well don't you just look so cute."

And I blushed. I hope he couldn't see through the blush.

We watched an episode of Zoey 101, but we weren't really watching it because we were talking a lot. We heard someone coming so Hayes jumped onto another couch. It was Mahogany and she said, "Chasity I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies later with the guys and I?"

"What time?"

"10 but were going to see a scary movie, so you should probably bring your boyfriend." She said.

"Ok but I don't have one."

"What? You are gorgeous and funny, once the guys figure this out they will be all over you. But not literally." She said very fast.

And I laughed but Hayes looked a little sad.

After she left to go back with the boys I asked Hayes what was wrong.

He said, " Nothing, I just don't want them all over you, your my girlfriend."

"And there's nothing that would change that, stop worrying, if we have to, we'll tell them."

"K" He said.

Skylynn was dropped off and Elizabeth's sister gave me a list and left.

"So Skylynn, what do you want to do?"

"I want you to give me a piggy back ride. is that ok?" She asked.

"Sure."

I walked down stairs with her on my back and went on the trampoline and we started jumping, but she got off my back.

I saw the boys coming but Hayes wasn't with them. So I sort of freaked because I hoped that they didn't know that I wasn't single.

So I took Skylynn in and we went up to her room to play horses. And Nash walked in.

"So where's Hayes?"

"In his room, I think." He said.

"Oh so I know about you and him. But I think some of my guys like you a bit. So I'll try and make sure they stay away from you." He said.

"Thanks, Nash" I hugged him.

It was about lunch time so I made Skylynn a sandwich with fruit.

After we ate, she wanted to take a nap. So I put her in her bed and went downstairs and fell asleep.

I felt two strong arms lift me up off of the couch and into a bed, but I wasn't sure who it was because I was so tired. I felt the person lay in bed with me so I opened my eyes to see Hayes.

"Hi."

"Hi, I didn't want to wake you, so I just took you up." He said.

"I know, thanks baby." and we fell asleep.

After about 3 hours Hayes woke me up to say that he put Skylynn in her bathing suit, to go swimming.

"Ok."

I took Skylynn down and told her to come with me a minute.

I put my tv on for her and she said" You have a pretty room!"

"Thanks honey."

I quickly changed into a different bathing suit, it was a lime green Pac Sun fringed at the top bikini.

I grabbed shorts and sun glasses and went with Skylynn to her house and she went swimming with floaties and I went tanning.

After about an hour it was 5:30 so I took Skylynn with me so I could get ready. I made her popcorn and put on a movie for her. I took a quick shower and changed into my outfit from earlier. Wanded my hair and did my makeup.

We walked over but before I went out my door there was a bunch of colorful flowers in a crystal vase. I put them exactly where Sydnie said to put them. The note read" Come into my room when your ready"

It was like 6:48 so we went over and I gave Nash, Skylynn and left.

I walked up to Hayes' room and I said thank you for the flowers and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Hayes' aunt drove us out to eat at Dairy Queen and than we walked to the Barn because it was next to it. Hayes sort of matched with me. He wore jeans with cowboy boots and a blue denim shirt. We walked over and Hayes and I had our own horses. We trailed across the fields and since I rode horses for a passion, I knew how to control them. He challenged me to who could get back to the barn first. I won!

"Next time, Grier."

"Yea, haha" he said.

Elizabeth's sister picked us up and Hayes told her not to tell anyone about this and we thanked her.

So we got home at 9.

So I went back to my house to get ready for the movies.

I took a shower and shaved.

I came out, blow dried my hair and got changed into blue shorts with pink flowers. And a white button down shirt tucked in with a soft pink cardigan that made it look like I wasn't wearing any shorts. I also put on a blue necklace that matched the shorts with studded flats.

I wanded my hair and did my makeup; the usual.

Grabbed my phone and wallet and walked out of the door.

We went to the movies but had to take separate cars; so I sat next to Hayes and Cameron.

We got there to see The Purge, and I was freaked out so I cuddled up to Hayes and everyone noticed. So we are just going to tell them after the movie. The movie ended and I nearly ran out if the door.

Hayes laughed at me.

Hayes said we had something important to tell then.

And I said," We're dating!"

And everyone said "Ohhh."

"We kind of figured though." Mahogany said.

We drove home and I just slept at Hayes'. He let me have the bed and he laid on the floor. Once he fell asleep I went down with him to lay up against him. And I fell asleep.