Girls

Chasitys' P.O.V.

We got off the plane at 3:58 in the morning. I was so tired but yet I managed to haul my things to out hotel and put everything away. I was sharing a room with Mahogany. It was 5:00 and I finally went to bed.

I was so tired when I woke up but it was 12:00. So I got up, took a shower and dried my hair.

I got changed into my tight hot pink crop top and my overalls. I put on my high top hot pink converse.

I straightened my hair and did my makeup.

I walked over to Hayes' room to see that he was awake.

He told me he was dared to got a haircut but I wasn't sure how I felt.

I needed energy so Hayes took me across the street to get Starbucks.

I ordered a cotton candy frappe. He ordered a cotton candy frappe, too. He paid and to thank him I kissed him.

After we drank some we walked back over to the hotel. We had to be ready at 4:00. I didn't really want to do anything so Hayes had to go do something for Magcon so I walked to my room. Aaron came to me to tell me that if any fans kiss Hayes to not even think twice about it, because they are allowed to. We just CANT kiss them.

I walked to my room after talking to Aaron and asked Mahogany about it. And she said that they always kiss them, but to not worry about it.

I face timed my friends and we were talking about a lot if things. I showed them Mahogany and they sort of fan girled but I think they will all be good friends.

After we were done face timing it was 3:00. I wanted to change so I asked Mahogany what she was wearing and she said that she was wearing a short crop top with gems on it and a high waisted skirt.

I decided to wear something like that too.

I changed into a purple crocheted short crop top and a black leather skater skirt. My hair had a braid in the back. And I wore my black vans.

I checked my makeup and went to Hayes' room. While I was walking there I was texting my friends what I was wearing and they said Cutayyy.

When I message them I accidentally bumped into someone.

He said "sorry" and I said "it was my fault" but he said "no it was me" and I said "ok".

I kept walking and got to Hayes' room. He was sharing a room with Matt.

I got there and everyone was in his room.

We all left and I walked with Hayes' hand in mine.

As we were walking to the elevator there were girls that saw us and some awed. But some were like "who is she".

I ignored them though. Hayes took me backstage while everyone was checking their hair.

Hayes said that if the girls kiss him, just to not worry because they're allowed.

And I said I know.

Hayes said that he loved me and kissed me.

(Oh by the way we they are like 14 1/2)

I let Hayes go and walked to the concession stand to see someone I knew.

(Figure out in the next chapter!)