Twitter-y-ness

Chasitys' P.O.V.

I fell asleep with no dream or nightmare. But I did fall asleep thinking about Hayes. And waking up about Hayes.

After thinking about Hayes, I laid in bed on my phone. I went on Instagram and saw I was tagged in a photo of me on a swing. Hayes took the pic while I was looking at the sky, for objects in the clouds. I looked good, I guess. Hayes' fans weren't to happy about me being with him. But others were so happy for me. I was also scrolling through twitter and noticed that when Hayes took my phone the day before, he had me follow him on twitter. He had posted a status and it read, "When I'm with you, my whole day is cured." And he posted that one minute after the pic on Instagram.

After getting off my phone, it was 9:07. I went into the bathroom, washed my face and you know what else. (pee) Haha.

Looking into my closet realizing I didn't finish unpacking all of my clothes, so I did that and than got changed. I changed into leggings and a blue crop top that read, "Volleyball Vibes" on it. And blue socks. After I changed I went into the bathroom and did my hair. I waved it with my hair wand.

I went downstairs to eat breakfast and when I was done, I heard my mom coming down the stairs.

"Hi mom."

Hi, honey. How did you sleep for your first night here?" She asked.

"Actually, really good!" thinking about Hayes.

"So I have to run around to do some aarons (sp.?) and I was wondering if you wanted me to drop you off at the mall, while I'm out?"

"Yes, please! Thank you." hugging my mom.

We left for the mall and my mom dropped me off. She said she was coming for me at 3:00 and it was 1:27." So I had to hurry.

I went to Pac sun, Forever 21, Rue 21, Hollister, Aeropostale, American Eagle, and Charming Charlie's.

I had too many things. Yet I managed to hold everything?!

It was like 2:45 so I decided to get a pretzel at Auntie Anne's because I was starved. After I ate the delicious pretzel I went to Starbucks in the mall. I ordered a double chocolate chip frappe.

It was 3:00 and my mom texted me that she was there. So I went outside to the front and got in the car. My mom asked me, "That's all you got?"

And I laughed because I normally don't get this much.

We went home and I set everything on my bed. I had gotten 7 shirts, 9 shorts, 4 new jeans, 2 summer dresses, 2 pairs of vans, leggings, a bracelet, and a new beanie that said Reckless on it because it reminded me of Hayes' shirt. Once I put away my clothes I hopped into the shower since we had to be at Hayes' house at 5. I shaved, wash my hair, body. You get the gist. Once I got out of the shower I blow dried my long brunette hair and changed. I changed into my new boyfriend cut skinny jeans with a white loose floral tank-top from Hollister that I got a while ago. After I got changed I went to go straighten my hair and after that I put a side braid up and pinned if down with a bobby pin. It was about 4:23. So I had time to do my makeup. Since we were just going to dinner I put on my usual BB cream, foundation, mascara, with a winged liner. And some, Call me sometime lipstick. After I did my makeup I walked downstairs and hopped on the couch, since we had to leave in like 20 minutes. I turned on the tv to start watching the latest Pretty Little Liars. Which is my favorite show! I fast forwarded through all the commercials and finished it in time to go to our neighbors! I put on one of my new pair of vans, which were the cheetah ones. And we walked over to their house.

And because of the status that Hayes I think posted about me on twitter I had butterflies in my stomach.

( Comment what you think is going to happen in the next chapter!)