Sky Zone

Chasitys' P.O.V.

And I fell asleep with my head on his chest and I fell asleep to his heartbeat.

I woke up to an empty bed. Where was he?

I went downstairs and no one was there. I messaged Hayes and Mahogany but they wouldn't answer. And I remembered they were at a meeting about Magcon. So I left and went to my house. Since Skylynn would be here soon, I quickly got a shower and changed into leggings and a crop top that read, Summer Lovin'. I ate breakfast and walked over to Hayes' house.

I didn't have to watch Skylynn tomorrow, and I didn't have to yesterday so I was going to take her some where. We didn't live that far away from Sky zone and I was taking her at lunch. I texted Hayes that we were and he said he would come by too. I took Skylynn and I on my bike.

We got there in like 5 minutes. We jumped for 30 minutes and than went to get lunch so we got a slice if pizza and a drink. After we ate Hayes got there. And we were all going to jump. After another hour, we were done. Hayes rode here too. We went back home and it was 1:56. Skylynn was tired so she was going to take a nap.

I took one too, on the couch. But Hayes was already sleeping on the chair next to mine.

We woke up at 5 and ordered Chinese takeout for dinner.

After we ate I went over to my house cause Elizabeth's sister picked up Skylynn after her nap.

I got home face timed my friends, got a shower/shaved, and went right to bed.

I was exhausted.

Especially since I had to pack for 2 weeks tomorrow, it's going to take forever.