15

Okay, just a heads up. This WILL be a short chapter! I am sorry about this, but it is true! I have too much to do today to just sit and write on Wattpad. I hope you all like it though :)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Are you asleep?" I hear Bin ask me.

I laugh a little, "Not anymore."

"Sorry," He whispers. I turn around in my sleeping bag and curl up next to him. I had been turned away from him all night, keeping an eye on Eevie until I fell asleep. Bin wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead.

"Everyone is dying so fast..." I say into his shirt. "We have only been in the arena three days and there is only nine of us left. Nine out of twenty-four."

"That's good though. And we are all safe." He tries to comfort me.

"Only two of us." I remind him.

"You and me remember." I can tell by the way he said it, that he wishes that he hadn't. "I'm so sorry Ariel."

"I don't know what to do with him, with Cato." I feel a tear slowly run down my face. "I think, I think of him as a friend. A really good friend. Like a brother."

"You, think?" He asks. "What do you mean?"

"I don't know how I feel about him..." I whisper as I berry my face in Bin's chest. I know that what I just said must be extremely painful for Bin to hear, but he needs to hear it. The trickle of tears starts to speed up, and my breathing becomes uneven and loud. Bin hugs me tight and puts his head on mine.

"Do you love him?" He asks.

"Yes." I feel his body tighten, "But I don't know what kind of love. I just don't know how I feel."

"Well he certainly loves you Ariel. And if you do choose him over me, he will take very good care of you, and that's all that I could hope for." Bin whispers in my ear. He kisses my forehead again and tells me that I should sleep. But I cant sleep. Not after what we just talked about. Now all I can do is think about Cato. How do I love him? I told him that I loved him a couple of days ago. Did I mean it? Or was I just in shock at the thought of Bin being dead?

After about a minute I hear Bin start snoring and I close his mouth, silencing most of the noise. I laugh quietly, and decide that I really need to go hunting. We are fine with food, or at least I am, but I need to get out of this cave. I unzip the sleeping bag, crawl out slowly, and zip it back up. I start walking towards the entrance of the cave and kick Bin's foot on accident. He wakes up.

"Go back to sleep." I tell him.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"I need to get out." I whisper.

"I will come with." He starts unzipping the sleeping bag and I sigh in happiness, its been too long since Bin and I have hunted together. "Its already starting to warm up."

I look out the entrance. "Yea, the sun is coming up." He nods and stands up. "We should go for a few hours and come back to wake them up." I suggest.

"That would be best. Nobody really slept while you where gone. It'll be good for them to get a few extra hours of sleep." He tells me. I smile as he takes my hand. I grab my backpack, sword, and bow and we head out. "How long did I sleep after our talk?" Bin asks as we approach some snares he set up.

"A few seconds." We laugh together. I sit on a large rock and watch as he takes down two rabbits. How is it possible that hands so strong can be so delicate? I even struggle with snares often, but him... he never even breaks a sweat. I am sitting on the rock playing with my sword when I hear a loud snap. I immediately look over at Bin and see his hand caught in the trap that he set up. Blood oozes from his hand very quickly.