18

When I wake up Cato is gone, but Bin is asleep beside me. I scoot over to him and touch his forehead lightly where Cato punched him. His eyes flicker open and he grabs my hand. "I love you." He whispers.

I smile and kiss his forehead, "I love you too." He smiles and kisses me softly.

"Let me see your leg." He says. I slide out of my sleeping bag and he grabs my leg softly. "It looks alright. Not infected."

"That's good." Cato says as he walks in.

"Take off your left boot. Let me see your foot." Bin says to Cato bitterly. I flick his arm and he sighs and smiles at Cato. Cato sits down and gives us his foot. "Good, I guess these things aren't poisonous. But it is a little red." Bin says. I grab Cato's hand as Bin pours alcohol on his foot. It bubbles a little and Cato lets go of my hand when he realizes that it doesn't hurt. Next, just to be safe, Bin pours some on my leg, and it stings a little, but goes away almost instantly.

"Your eye looks better Cato,'' I say as I poke it. He flinches and grabs my wrist.

"Please don't," he says through his teeth.

"Someones in a bad mood," I say quietly.

"Not a morning person." He says.

"Well, just because you two are injured, doesn't mean that the games have stopped. You two are going to train. Starting now." Bin says.

"What?" Cato complains.

"Can we eat breakfast first?" I ask. Bin nods and we all pull out something to eat. I eat a squirrel. Then we all walk outside, I limp.

"I don't think this is a good idea. Ariel can barely walk." Cato says.

"That's the point. Kalinna only has to kill Ariel until we go home," Bin says, "She needs to train."

I sigh, "Well, what do you want me to do?"

"Climb that tree." Bin points to a short tree with many branches. A very easy tree to climb. I nod and grab on to the tree and pull myself up, but when I have to use my leg, I fall to the ground.

"Owe," I whine and try again. When I fall after only five feet again, Bin lifts me up to where the branches start becoming hand and foot holds. "Thanks." I grab onto a branch above my head, and place my foot on a lower branch, I kick up on my good foot, so my hurt one doesn't have to do much, and I quickly grab a higher branch.

"You need to learn to climb with only one leg!" Bin yells to me.

"Use my arms," I whisper to myself. I grab the branch with both hands and pull myself up and swing my leg over the branch. I look down and see that I am only like twenty feet high. It would normally only take me a few seconds to do this. It took me like five minutes this time. I keep climbing though, using my arms and one leg, doing pull ups, and swinging my leg over, then grabbing a higher branch and repeating. I finally get the hang of it, and it only takes me a minute to climb twenty feet. Which isn't that great, considering that ever branch I climb is at least three feet apart. That's only six branches in a whole minute.

"Can I come down yet?" I yell to Bin.

"Yea! I think that's good enough for a little while!" Bin yells back. Coming down is much easier,  because I just have to swing down. When I get to the ground I have to sit down, but Bin insists on Cato and me doing jumping jacks.

"Are you crazy?" I yell at him. "I could barely climb a tree!"

"Jumping jacks!" He yells back. I groan and do twenty jumping jacks with Cato before I have to stop.