Chapter 5

Grant's family was very excited, Fitz was telling her daughter how they'd met. Fitz told the story as if it had been the first time he had told it, Catherine watched them laugh with a smile on her face, but looked up as the boy with the sheriff flung himself into the arms of a man, her face twisted. who she couldn't see the face.

When the man dropped the child, she got a glimpse of his face and it froze. It couldn't be, she thought, she thought he was dead. she got up and went to meet the four people. Fitz stared at what the woman was going to do until he saw his old friend standing there in the restaurant.

"Impossible," said Fitz.

Catherine came to their feet. "Bealfire?" she asked with tears in his eyes.

Neal plus the 3 people looked at her, Neal's eyes widened "Cat?" She whispered.

Catherine smiled and nod, the two embraced as if there was no tomorrow. Fitz came from behind them and said:

"Why is it that every time I meet you both, you are always in other arms. She's my wife now, take your hands off her, shorty. "Fitz said standing over Neal with his hands in his pockets.

Tamará, Emma and Henry widened their eyes thinking something bad would happen when Neal said:

"Finally, I was thinking that I have to propose for you." Neal said, smiling.

"That was 20 years ago." Fitz defended smiling, the two spread their arms and hugged tightly.

The 3 women and Henry smiled, some relieved.

"We thought you were dead. How is this possible? "Said Catherine confused.

"It's a very long story," he said, taking a deep breath, not wanting to relive his past.

"Sorry I don't want to interrupt this beautiful meeting, but how do you guys know each other?" Asked Emma confused.

"We live together in Nerverland, Sheriff," said Catherine, smiling a little.

"Did you meet my father when he was little? Cool! "Said Henry enthusiastically.

"Dad ?!" said Fitz and Catherine in unison.

"Yes," said Neal, laughing and scratching his head

Tamara who felt like a stranger among these people said:

"Neal I think I'm going."

"Why? You can know more about my past. "Neal said holding her hand.

Emma and Catherine looked at this woman suspiciously, Catherine had only known her for seconds but there was something about her that didn't match right. Emma had the same thought as Catherine, Tamara has been even stranger since coming to Storybooke.

"Then you tell me, it's been a very tiring day and I'm tired, I know you want to remember moments from the past with your friends. No problem, ok? I go home to sleep. I love you. Nice to meet you. "she said with a yellow smile and left.