Chapter 13

While David and Hook searched for Greg and Tamara, Catherine, Regina, and Emma roamed the mines, searching for the diamond.

"I can feel it. It's like the oxygen have been suck out of the air." Said Emma.

"It's not the oxygen. It's the magic." said Regina worried.

"I feel like something is ripping me a part." said Catherine a little choked.

"There it is." said when they found him. "Once it stops glowing, the destruction is achieved, and then, well, we all going to see the real carnage."

"I will try to contend is energy was long was I can." Said Regina to the two women.

"It would be long. We gonna get the beans soon, and get the hell want of here.

"Exactly." Said Catherine trying to motivate her mother.

"Slowing the device...its going to require all the strength I have." Said Regina look at them.

"Mom, what are you trying to say?" said Catherine not believing what her mother is talking.

"You not coming with us, aren't you?" asked Emma, even if she already know the answer to that

"No, no, this cannot be happening. I found you, after years of looking for you. There has to be another way." Said Catherine to Regina. Regina just smile to her and nod to tell her there is no other way.

 Regina just smile to her and nod to tell her there is no other way

"When you said goodbye to Henry, you are saying goodbye. Regina, no, has to be another way." Said Emma trying to convince her.

"You were right, you know. Both of you. Everything that's happening is my fault. I created this device, its only fair if this takes my life."

"What i'm suppose to tell henry?" Emma asked to Regina.

"Tell him, that in the end wasn't to late for me the do the right thing."

"Mom, please..." supplicate Catherine.

"Reinga, please..." said Emma desperate.

"Everyone look's at me as the Evil Queen, including My son and my daughter. Let me die has Regina." Asked Regina to Emma.