Chapter 3

"Good morning, my name is Emma Swan, I'm the Sheriff and this is Regina Mills, she's the mayor." she said pointing at them.

The mystery man was not surprised to hear the mayor last name, smiled and said, "Come in, please." Moving to let them in. He took them into the living room, they looked around, the house was huge.

 He took them into the living room, they looked around, the house was huge

"Sit down," said the man pointed at the couches. "What can I do for you ladies," he said crossing his legs.

"Mrs ... sorry you didn't tell me your name," said Emma.

"Grant, Fitzgerald Grant, but you can call me Fitz."

"Okay, Fitz, we wanted to ask you some questions if it could be." Emma said as she pulled out notebooks.

"What do you want to know?" Fitz said confusedly, he knew very well what they wanted to know, he had already been warned that this would happen but thought it was not so soon.

"Well, we wanted to know what brings you here? It may find it strange that we come here to ask this, but it's not normal to have visitors from abroad." Said Emma trying to find a way to unravel nothing.

"No problem, I'm here because I have business in this town." Fitz answered, well he wasn't lying when he said it.

"What kind of business?" Regina asked impatiently, this man was hiding something.

"Personal." said Fitz looking at Regina.

"Personal?" asked Emma confused.

"Yes, there is someone I need to meet in this town."

Regina was sick of that quiz game they were not taking anywhere. She got up and stood in front of the man, who was already solemnly irritating her. "Who are you? How did you get into this town? What business is it that brings you here?"

"Like I said, this is personal." he went on stubbornly, well at least he knew where his wife get the stubbornness.

"I don't care if it's personal or not, you're in my town, mine, and I know everything that's going on here. So you have 3 seconds to tell me what you're doing in Storybrooke before I incinerate you " said Regina, starting to form a fireball in her hands.