Chapter 9

The next day, in Regina's office, David and Emma come in with fists searching the office.

"It's ok. She is not here." Shouted Emma out of the office.

Snow enters with Henry by his side, Henry left his grandmother's side and went to his mother.

"When you find her, you not going to hurt her, are you?" asked Henry unsure of his mother.

"No. We just want the beans she stole from us." Said Emma, sounding the alarm.

"I don't get it. Why Regina leave her office unlocked?" Asked Snow confused.

"Especially, when she is keeping the beans here." David said pointing to the bean tree.

"Was keep them here. They're gone." Said Snow.

"Something is not right. Regina would never leave evidence like this behind." Said Emma, sounding the alarm.

"Maybe she already used them to leave Storybrooke." Said Charming to is daughter.

"Without Henry? I don't think so" said Emma.

"What if something bad happen to her?" asked Henry worriedly. Snow and David looked at each other.

"Security system says the last time someone was in the office was around six this morning. Them use a override code to get in." Emma said to the three a little confused.

"Why would Regina need a override code on her own alarm?" said David.

"She wouldn't." Emma respond.

"You think someone else broken in and took the beans?" Snow ask her daughter.

"Well, we don't have found Regina anywhere or have a word from her."

"So something bad did happen to her." Said Henry.

"We are going to find her. I promise." Said Emma to Henry.

"It is only one person who could over powered Regina." Snow said.

"Gold." David said nodding to her.

"He is to busy with is new\old girlfriend."

"No, this wasn't Gold. This was Tamara." said Emma and a person who entered the office. Emma turned back to see Catherine standing there.

"Catherine, what are you doing here?" Asked Emma.

"This morning I woke up with a strange feeling, it felt like someone wanted to take my life, and it seems that feeling drove me here. When I arrived, you were discussing the beans and I didn't want to bother you, but then I came to the same conclusion as you. Hello Henry." Catherine finished sending a smile to Henry, but immediately looked at the woman beside him and saw who it was.

"You must be Emma's mother, Snow White. I am Catherine Grant. We didn't know each other yet." Catherine said bitterly reaching for her.

" Catherine said bitterly reaching for her