Chapter 10

At the charming's house, Snow and David looked at each other, then at the flask and then at Catherine who paced the room.

"How did you not tell anyone who you were? Even Regina? She thinks you're someone coming to destroy Storybrooke." Snow said trying to figure it out.

"And what I should have said , Hello, I'm your daughter, the one you seem to have forgotten you had. I came here simply to see her from a distance, not to have any interaction with her," Catherine said irritably.

"She's your mother Catherine." Snow tried to make Catherine see the truth.

"We can stop arguing about this, which won't get us anywhere, my mother is missing and I demand to know where she is." Catherine said trying to remove the bottle that contained the tears inside but could not because Snow grabbed the bottle before her.

"I'll do it," she said.

"Why?" Said David and Catherine at the same time.

"You are pregnant and you are Regina's daughter, which makes you my half-sister, and for me the family is the most important. Plus, Regina would kill me if she knew I let her pregnant daughter be in danger." Snow stated.

"She doesn't know why neither of you will tell her anything, if not I'll be very angry." Catherine said looking at both of them with Regina's eyes.

"You really are your mother's daughter, Jesus. "said David, turning to his wife.

"If you want to do it, do it now, but before I change my mind," Catherine told Snow

"You don't have to do this, you know. You have been throw enough already." David said to Snow.

"That's why I do have to do it. My heart is dark, because what I did to Regina. If I can help find her, if we could save her, maybe it will help let some of the light back in."

David got up and put tears in Snow's eyes, David and Catherine looked at each other and then at Snow, seeing that there was no reaction. Suddenly Snow convulses forward as if in tremendous pain.

"Mary Margaret."

"Snow." Catherine and David said at the same time.

After a while Snow stopped convulsing and looked asleep, David grabbed her trying to wake her up.

"Mary Margaret? Are you okay?" asked David worried.

"It was awful. The worse pain I ever felt." said Snow, still half awake.

"Do you know where she is?" Catherine asked worried about Snow's condition.

"Wherever Regina is, she is powerless. She can fight back." Said Snow looking at the two people in front of him.

"Could you see where she was? See whose keeping her there." Asked David softly.

"I just remember.... Pain and screaming." Said Snow full of pain.

"It's ok. Concentrate, the smallest detail may lead us to her." David said to Snow trying to calm her down.

"I don't know. My hands were tied down and my legs... was cold and smelled weird. Like sardines. I don't know! I wish I could remember more." Snow said starting to cry in David's arms.

Catherine looked at the couple and then bent down to Snow's level.

"Hey, you helped a lot, imagine if it was me doing it, my baby could have suffered, thanks for doing that for me. So, let me give you something in return that will help with the pain." Catherine told Snow smiling a little at her.

Catherine put her hands-on Snow's forehead and sucked some of the pain she was feeling into herself

Snow was relieved at the moment.

"How did you do that?" Snow asked.

"What did she do?" David asked confused.

"She took me a little pain. How could you do that? " Snow asked confusedly at Catherine.

"It seems that it was not just the attitude and appearance that my mother gave me. I have magic to." Said Catherine a little afraid of her reaction.

"Thanks," Snow said hugging Catherine, who moments later put her arms around Snow.

"You're welcome," said Catherine, smiling at her.

"I think I'll call Emma to tell her what we have," David said to the two women.

"I'll stay with her," said Catherine, sitting with Snow in the chairs.

"So, she did see anything?" asked Emma.

"No, not much, she senses Regina was in pain. Was cold. She was tied down. She said she could smell sardines." David told his daughter as he looked at Catherine who was supporting his wife.

When Emma heard what her father said she looked at the warehouse that was on the docks where she was with Neil.

"Get down to the docks right now." Said Emma hung up.

Snow, David, and Catherine arrived at the dockside warehouses. David grabbed his gun in front of him while protecting the two women behind him.

They entered a warehouse until they ran into Emma and Neil. Everyone got scared.

"What the hell... guys?" said Emma, trying to catch her breath.

"Can you put the dam gun down, Emma," said Catherine, rolling her eyes.

"Here.So these doesn't happen again." David said giving a walkie talkie to his daughter.

"You, Mary Margaret and Catherine take the basement. We search the main floor, Regina is got to be here somewhere."

David and Snow waved at Emma, the three of them left but before Neil said.

"Catherine." Called Neal.

Catherine turned back. "What?" She asked irritably.

"It's all right? You look disoriented." Neal said worried about his best friend.

"I'm fine Neal," said Catherine, smiling at her best friend's concern.

"Are you sure? I promised Fitz that while he's gone, I would take care of you and Hope."

"Thank you, my friend, but everything will be fine when we find Regina. So, let's go." He said smiling at both of them and according to David and Snow.