Chapter 18

Already on the island, the two children followed the strange boy while running away from the lost boys, they ran so much that henry and hope couldn't get much more and stop.

The boy turned around and said "I think we lost them."

Henry takes a deep breath as he looks to see that Hope does the same:"Okay, can we rest for a minute?"

"Please?" asked Hope, the boy nods in a hunchback and the two sit on the floor trying to catch their breath.

"You guys are new. Did the Shadow take you, too?" asked the boy.

"What Shadow?" Hope asked confused.

"No, we are kidnapped by some people whorked for Pan. Are you okay, Hope?" asked Henry when he saw that Hope looked like a tomato, she had such a red face.

Hope nods, still trying to breathe better."I'm sorry, if he sent for you, he wants you. And if Pan wants you, he will get you both." said the sad boy.

Hope looks up and says "Why does Pan want us, it's not that he knows who we are, we've never been here."

"He must have some interest or you wouldn't be here."

"Why does Pan want you?" asked Henry confused.

The boy searches his clothes and takes out a tube that is tied to his neck."Pixie dust. I stole it from him because I thought I could use it to fly away and go home. But it doesn't work. It's useless."

"Don't worry, our family's coming to rescue us and you could come with us

"Don't worry, our family's coming to rescue us and you could come with us."

"Do you really think you're the first boy to believe that his family's actually coming for them?" said the boy.

"Your family is different. We always find each other. You don't know what my mothers and sister are capable of." Henry said smiling at Hope, seeing as how they were niece and uncle, even though they were the same age, Henry felt a duty to protect Hope.

"Yes, my mother won't let this go, she'll go all over the world looking for me if it's necessary, and she already been..." Hope said but was interrupted by Henry.

"She already did, didn't she, Hope?" said Henry trying to change the conversation, and even confused Hope nodded in agreement.

"You both better hope they don't, or else Pan will rip their shadow into oblivion." said the boy.