Visuals

Jimin called you not long after you received the message but this time, he insisted it was FaceTime. You hated to do that sort of thing but he said he wanted to see you. You reluctantly agree and set your phone up on your desk while you got comfortable. The phone began to buzz and you picked up, smiling through the phone at the also smiling Jimin.

"Why did you have to call me like this?" You whine at him. He laughs softly as he sweeps back his hair. That killed you. You swore down that you were now deceased. You blush as you smile at him happily.

"I like seeing you. Is that a problem?" He pouts at you. You laugh and reach over, taking a screenshot of him pouting. You picked up your phone and turned the camera off, texting the picture to Jaila.

He's so ridiculous 😂❤️

Jaila:
You are totally falling for him

No
Never

Don't even lie to yourself babe❤️

You hear Jimin whine through the phone and you click back on the call, turning your camera on once again. His face lights up and so does yours.

"Where did you go, Y/N?" Jimin grumbled. He really was like a little child and you loved it. You laugh and ruffle your hair slightly.

"I just had to text my friend" You reply softly. He squints suspiciously and tilts his head. "She's not a boy. She's the one who gave you my number in the first place" I add quickly.

"Ah- it better be" Jimin says to you, still squinting slightly. You nod rapidly and he smiles at you once again. "Good. Because I'm the only boy you are aloud to talk to"

"What?! That's not fair!" You whine at him. He puts a finger to his lips to hush you and you laugh softly.

"Don't argue or I will fire you." He smirks at you. You laugh at his rubbish attempt to threaten you.

"Go ahead." You put up your hands as if waiting for him to say the words you knew he wouldn't say.

"I could fire you right now- but I won't" Jimin smirked happily as if he was proud of himself. You point a finger at him and laugh loudly.

"Knew it." You smile proudly to yourself. He stuck his tongue out at you and crossed his arms grumpily. You laugh at him and he laughs back, breaking character. In the end, you two end up falling asleep after 7 hours of being on call together.

It was about 8 when you finally woke up and the call had ended. You had messages from Jimin, which you expected and screenshot them, making sure you had them in your phone.

Wake up soon Y/NYou'll be late and I really will fire you then Don't make me wait❤️

Wake up soon Y/N
You'll be late and I really will fire you then
Don't make me wait❤️

You laugh at his message when your phone buzzes again with a message from Kim Seokjin. You open it with a slight frown.

Jin:
Jimin has told me about you
Don't be with him
Just trust me on that

Why shouldn't I?
He is really nice

No
He's not
Just don't bother

Well I don't understand
He hasn't hurt me

Yet
Just leave him

You close the app and lock your phone, frowning even more. What the hell was he on about? You didn't know and to be honest, you didn't care. You get up and get ready for work quickly so you wouldn't be late but apparently, the world had different plans. Well, technically you were at work and where you should be but you had swapped roles.

Instead of treating patients in the I.C.U, you were a patient in the I.C.U.