Resolution

"Nothing. It's nothing." You reply quickly and go to take his hand off your neck. Jimin glares over at Namjoon for a moment who then nods and leaves the room. "What's that about?" You mumble softly.

"You've got to stay away from Yoongi, Y/N." Jungkook says softly as he sits next to you. Taehyung nods in agreement as Jimin stares at the hickey.

"He didn't hurt me. Not like Jimin did." You shoot an angry glare at Jimin who scoffs and pulls his hand away. His eyes then catch on the slight bruising from where he strangled you and his face drains of all anger.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that. Please just don't bring it up." Jimin sighed lightly. You cross you arms and stare at him as Jungkook breathes in with a smile. He was clearly enjoying the tense atmosphere between Jimin and I.

"Oh, like you don't want me to bring up that girl?" You raise an eyebrow and sneer at him. Taehyung then puts a hand on your arm and shakes his head softly. You groan at him and glance between the three boys.

"There's a good reason he doesn't talk about that one." Jungkook says lightly. Jimin sighs as he stares down at the ground.

"Y/N. I want to show you something." Jimin said softly, holding a hand to you. That's exactly what he said before he took you to the basement. You shake your head and lean back. Jimin sighs and stands up, towering over you. "Come with me." His voice was commanding and deep now. You feel Taehyung lay his huge hand on your back and he smiles at you.

"Jiminiepabo won't hurt you. I promise." Taehyung smirked and held out a pinkie to you. Jimin scrunched his nose up at the nickname and scoffed as you wrap your tiny pinkie around Taehyung's huge one. Jimin then suddenly scooped you up into his arms and began to leave the room with Jungkook in tow, smiling away.

"Away." Jimin commanded Jungkook as if he was a dog. Oh wait, he was a dog. You bite your lip as Jungkook turns back to Taehyung and Jimin continues walking. He took you through the house until he got to an old door at the back. He slid it open and you couldn't believe your eyes at what was on the other side.

A large hedge rose up ridiculously high, decorated with strings of small fairy lights that cross along the sky and across the garden and encased the small, magical area. A gigantic cherry blossom tree sat perched in the corner of the garden and the branches splayed out over it, giving it a form of cover from the wind and rain and at the base of the tree, a small fairy door sat. The dark night sky was barely visible but the sections you could see were dotted with sparkling, gorgeous stars. In the centre of the garden lay a small, bright blue pond. It was almost an electric turquoise shade and it was surrounded by white quartz pebbles with a marble slab hanging over the pond, acting as a bridge. A marble stepping stone pathway ran around the garden in a winding, snake like shape, taking you to each hidden thing. Behind the marvellous pond sat a delicately crafted, white metal bench with a few gold pillows on. Scattered around the garden were plants of all sorts, shapes and colours with a mixture of odd little statues, hiding here and there.

You gasp at the gorgeous sight. It was if you died and went to heaven. Jimin gently carried you over the marvellous marble bridge and gently placed you down on the bench. He then lifted your legs and slipped under them.

"You want to know about her? Fine. She was my fiancé. Was. I brought her here one day to how her what I had made. She loved it. We began making love here. She then bit me. Not a normal bite or a love bite, she tore her animalistic jaws into my throat. She infected me. I refused to marry her but she keeps finding me. I wasn't kissing her that night, she kissed me and I couldn't get out. I told her, "I could be with you, but I won't" and then I saw you." Jimin explained slowly, never once looking at you. He stared at the lightly bubbling pond and smiled softly. 

You really misunderstood him. But one thing you couldn't quite understand was why Jin warned you to stay away and what Yoongi meant by him doing what he did to the last one.

Jimin looked over at you with a slight frown and let out a deep sigh. "I cheated on her while we were still together. I guess that's why she infected me. I then tried to kill her." He added as if he could read your thoughts. You bite your lip and nod slowly.

Oh.

So this boy was probably a murder and a know cheat.

But you couldn't help but lean over and kiss him deeply.