Tension

"So all I have to do is jump out, distract the guards, whip out the knife and run back to the car to wait?" You ask quickly and pull down the tight, tiny leather dress the boys had made you wear.

"Yep. It's that simple." Jin smiles at you and pulls the car to a halt. You gulp and open the car door, holding down the dress as you jump out. Jimin quickly jumps out the car and pulls you into a hug before you leave.

"Please, please stay safe, Y/N." He whispers to you. You smile softly and hug him back sigh a nod. "Okay good. By the way, you are really turning me on in that dress."  He smirks at you, slapping your ass before jumping back into the car with a huge smile. You blush and shake your head at him as you return his smile.

"Get on with your job, Jimin." You chuckle and begin to walk away, still holding the dress. As you reach the end of the building, you glance around the corner and see the two men who were your targets, standing guard in front of the warehouse. You gulp and slowly begin to walk towards them, swinging your hips. You didn't attempt to keep the dress down this time, you allowed it to ride up your thighs. The two men snap to attention instantly and gawk at you. You smirk at them and walk past them, beckoning to follow with a simple finger movement.

They follow you like a couple of dogs to the other side of the building. You walk slow enough to give the boys time to slip into the building and once you reach the end of the building, you pull the knife from the sheath on your thigh and spin round, slitting their throats. The blood splatters onto the floor and a small bit onto your dress. You groan as you try to wipe it away but end up spreading it. You end up giving up and run back to the car, wobbling in your heels and trying to hold down the right leather wrapped around your body. You climb into the front of the car and start it up, ready for the boys to run out at any moment.

The boys all crept into the building silently and disappeared into the shadows. In their groups, they separated off to their assigned spots. Yoongi lead his group towards the boss' office and hid in the shadows waiting for the right moment. The rest of the boys covered their areas and waited for the sound of the gunshots firing.

Yoongi then stormed in first. He didn't even hesitate to plant a bullet in the boss' head. Yoongi just shot before he even had the chance to react. Then more gunfire followed. At least three dozen men swarmed each area of the warehouse where the boys were and they just opened fire. They didn't flinch or hesitate to mow the men down in their paths. Once they were sure everyone was down, they ran as fast as they could without using their abilities. They leaped out of the building and straight to the car. As soon as they all jumped in, you put your foot on the pedal.

Adrenaline filled you to the brim as you gripped the steering wheel with white knuckles and slammed your foot down. Yoongi sat in the passenger seat by your side and inhaled sharply every time you almost crashed. 

"You drive then!!!" You scream at him as you yank the wheel to the left to go around the corner sharply. Yoongi growled angrily at you and gripped onto the door.

"Fine then!" He yelled back. Before you knew it, he grabbed your shoulders and slipped his body beneath you, grabbing the wheel at the same time. He then shoved you over and you were now in the passenger seat. You groan as your face connects with the door.

"Fuck you, Yoongi." You mumble. He scoffs and shakes his head angrily at you.

"I just saved our lives!" He yelled at you. You stick your middle finger up at him and hear Namjoon growl in the back of the car.

"Seriously you two! Pack it in!" Namjoon yells at the two of you. You both sigh and look away from each other. You pull the dress down which had now risen almost all the way up your hips.

"Has anyone got any spare clothes?" You grumble and cross your arms. You glance back at the boys and spot Jimin taking his shirt off. He then hands it to you with a smile but winces slightly.

"Here princess." He smiled at you softly. You smile back and take it, sliding it on.

Then you see his shoulder.

And the bullet wound.