Excuses

You slowly walk back to your room, humming softly. Your head wasn't spinning too much anymore but that was because Yoongi insisted you drank loads of water while you were in the bath together.

As you approach your room, you see Jimin leaning on the door. Your heart shatters at the sight of him and you quickly turn away, but not before he spots you.

You feel two warm arms wrap around you and a head gently sit on the top of yours. You breathe out deeply, closing your eyes tight to stop any tears.

"Let go, Jimin." You whisper. You feel him shake his head and you sigh. You then begin to pull against the strength of his arms, trying to remove yourself from his grip but he doesn't fight back. He just lets you go. You turn around and stare at him with disbelief for what he's done.

"Will you let me explain now?" Jimin asked quietly as he stared at the floor. You let out another heavy breath and walk past him, grabbing his arm on the way. You drag him into your room and shove him in front of the bed while you sat on it.

"Let's hear your excuses then." You mumble. Jimin takes in a deep breath and finally looks up at you. You don't look in his eyes or even at his face, you knew if you did you'd fall for anything he had to say.

Maybe you should have just done what Jin said when you first started speaking to Jimin. You should have stopped talking to him and left. Yoongi did warm you too, he warned you he would do what he did to the last one to you. And you guess this was the big bad sin that Jimin regularly commits.

You loved him with all you had and you trusted him more then your own mother. But not anymore.

You still loved him. Of course you did. Love doesn't just go away. It never will. You'll always be stuck loving someone. Someone who doesn't love you, someone you shouldn't love or someone who shares your love. It'll never fade. Love is a feeling that leaves you even if your most loved person betrays you. 

"That was the woman who turned me into this. We have an agreement. Every 2 months, she will visit me and she can do what she wants to do to me. She tells me what she wants me to do to her too. The deal is made because she doesn't want anyone else being my mate so she scares them away by making them think I've cheated. Most don't even wait to listen. It's not my choice." Jimin finally explained.

And you believed him instantly.

The searching way he looked at you explained everything. You slowly look up to meet his eyes and bite your lip.

Emotions were swirling within you like a raging storm. Anger. Fear. Betrayal. Hurt. Jealousy.

"So that bitch doesn't want you having a mate?" You spit out. Jimin slowly nods his head, pinning you to the spot with his eyes.

That settles it then. You knew exactly what had to happen now.

She had to die.

Jimin was yours and you weren't giving that up. Fuck this psycho ex. He's yours now and yours only.

A wicked smile crossed your lips and Jimin frowned. You scan his face and then look towards the door. Slowly standing, you take his hands and begin to lead the room.

"Come on, baby. We are going to kill us a werewolf." You smirk. Jimin yanks back on your arm and you snap back before you could open the door.

"Why?" He whispered softly, staring into your eyes. You gently stroke his face and pull your arm out of his grip.

"I want my Jimin. Not some tear-and-share snack that I have to give to some hoe." You reply quickly. Jimin looks taken back by your answer and nods slowly as he steps in front of you, opening the door. He then smiled at you and you smile back.

"Let's go get my life back." He smiles as you walk through the open door and down to the basement. On the bottom floor, there was another weapons room, specifically for hunter weapons. You immediately make your way over to a knife and pick it up with a smile. Jimin grans a handgun and a silencer, attaching it and turning to you with a grin.

"I'm ready. You?" He asks, tilting his head slowly. You nod and slip the sheathed blade into your boots.

"Let's go. You drive." You smile excitedly at him and dash out the room and up the stairs with Jimin in tow.