Evacuate

You just run home. You cut off through the alleys and find your way to your mansion. As soon as you arrive, you grab a bag or two of essentials and leave the house. They knew where you lived with the boys and it wasn't safe anymore.

Before you leave the city for good, you and Jimin go to the hospital. Although you were both now pretty much fired, you quit your jobs. Then you escaped. You climbed in a large, seven seater car that someone had left running by the side of the road and drove away in the stolen car.

Your destination was Seoul. That's where you felt you'd be safe. You could hide away in a motel or separate flats and blend in with everyone. You'd just have to start a new. When you finally arrived, it was roughly 2am. Jin pulled the car into a motel by the side of the road and hid the car around the corner.

You each had to share a room with someone but luckily for you, the boys let you have your own room. Jimin and Jungkook shared a room, Jin and Yoongi shared one and Taehyung, Hoseok and Namjoon shared the last.

As you enter the dingy, tiny room, you flop into the bed instantly. You sigh and bury your face into the bed. Your phone buzzes in your pocket and You whine as you roll over and pull it out of your front pocket, wincing at the bright screen light.

Jimin:

Kook says hi❤️Also I love you

Kook says hi❤️
Also I love you

You laugh at the huge height difference between them and smile happily as you look at the picture of the two of them. Despite what was going on, they still kept their heads up.

You are so short😂

What
That isn't fair :(
It's not my fault Kook is so tall

Your just a shorty

What are you then?
Coz compared to me you are tiny

No that's not fair

Haha
Love you❤️

You shake your head and lock your phone, putting it on the bedside table. How the hell did you get into this?

Jaila only signed you up for a dating site and now you were a werewolf hiding out in a shitty motel.

Fuck my life.

You roll over and pull the sheets over you to try and sleep. You slowly close your eyes and drift off. You are woken up by a loud banging on the door.

"Come on Y/N! Get up now!" Jin yells through the door. Your phone vibrates rapidly on the side table and you reach over to see what it was.

Jimin:
Baby get up
Babyyyy❤️
Up
Now

I'll give you five minsWe are getting readyGET UPGeT UPget up Please

We are getting ready
GET UP
GeT UP
get up
Please

Tae says hiAnd get upActually I said the last partY/NGetYoGorgeous AssUpYou know I can kill youBut I won'tBut I could if you don't get up

Tae says hi
And get up
Actually I said the last part
Y/N
Get
Yo
Gorgeous
Ass
Up
You know I can kill you
But I won't
But I could if you don't get up

You groan and roll out of bed, slumping over to the door which was about to be hammered in by a raging Jin. You open the door just as Jin was about to knock and get a fist to the face.

"Ow!!" You yell at Jin and punch him back and he whines.

"I'm sorry Y/N." He pouts. You laugh and yawn a little as Jin rubs his eyes. "We have to leave now though. They could still be on our tail." He adds quickly. You nod and grab your bag and phone then leave the room, locking it. He takes you down to the car where the rest of the boys were waiting.

"FINALLY!" Taehyung and Jimin chime together. They then look at each other with a frown and back at you. You laugh hysterically and sit between the two of them with a smile.

"Why did you not get up?" Jimin whines as he kisses your neck softly. You shrug and like his nose and Jin climbs in and starts up the car and once again, you were off.

"I contacted a friend and they have a place we can stay." Jungkook pipes up as he texts rapidly on his phone.

"Shit, I need to tell my parents." You curse and pull out your phone. You vaguely remember their number and call them quickly to tell them you were moving away. All they said was to visit them and be safe. You did the same for Jaila but she just screamed at you.

"I'll explain at some point, I promise."

"You better. I'll be waiting for you to visit. Bye."

You sigh and put your phone away, resting your head on Jimin's shoulder. You hated the fact you had to move away but if you didn't then you would die. You pull off the main road and down to a little country road where a large, old, rundown house cams into view.

"It's completely fine on the inside, it's just been made over so people won't suspect." Jungkook says softly as everyone questions the house. When Jin parks the car up around the back, hidden away, you all hop out and go inside quickly.

It was almost identical to the old mansion inside.