Family

Jimin:

Y/N!!!!Wake uppppp❤️We have work today!UpUp UpNow!!If you don't get up we won't have fun time laterI could ignore you all dayBuuuut I wont❤️

Y/N!!!!
Wake uppppp❤️
We have work today!
Up
Up
Up
Now!!
If you don't get up we won't have fun time later
I could ignore you all day
Buuuut I wont❤️

Your phone buzzes angrily on your bedside table, waking you up. You groan as the sun shines through a gap in the curtains directly onto your face. You pull the covers up over your head and your door suddenly bangs open. The blanket is pulled off you mercilessly and Jimin bounds onto your bed like a puppy. He pins you down to the bed with a bright smile and plants a thousand kisses on your face. 

"Jimiiiiin. Get off me." You groan and toss under his grip. He giggled and jumps off you, running in circles. "Your too excited for work." You roll over and rub your eyes he sighs softly.

"Come on Y/N. Just get up already!" Jimin whines and leaves the room without another word. You laugh softly and slowly climb out of bed, heading to the bathroom to start getting ready.

Just over an hour later, you were climbing into the car with an over excited Jimin. You drove in silence for a while before he pulled over into a park. You frown as he jumps out and opens your door, holding his hand to you.

"Why are we here?" You ask him slowly as he locks the car and drags you into the park. He doesn't answer you until you finally stop at a small pond covered in flowering Lilly's. Jimin got down on one knee and you knew instantly what he was doing.

You gasp and smile uncontrollably as he rummages around in his pockets. You laugh as he tries to find whatever it was but fails miserably. After a minute or so, he pulls out a small, velvet covered box and opens it to reveal a gorgeous diamond ring.

"Y/N. Will you marry me and become Mrs Park Y/N?" Jimin smiles up at you and you feel your eyes fill with tears. You couldn't believe he was proposing to you just before you started your new job. Everything was so perfect now. You nod quickly and Jimin's smile widens instantly as he pulled the ring out and slipped it onto your finger. He jumped up and pulled you into a huge hug before pulling back and kissing you deeply.

"Hello, Mrs Park." He whispered sexily in your ear. You giggle and kiss his cheek.

"Hello, Mr Park." You whisper back. He kisses your lips again before the two of you sprint to the car, now late for work.