Privacy

You decide to head home early. There was too much on your mind right now and you wanted to get out of the hospital. You told the head of your area you felt ill and so you got sent home. You drove home slowly, enjoying the peace and quiet. Just as you stopped at a red light, your phone began to buzz.

Park Jimin

"No." You mumbled to yourself as you declined the call and pulled forwards as the light turned green. He called a couple more times and in the end you just picked up.

"Oh my gooooood! Finally!" Jimin whined over the phone. You giggled a little at his silliness and shook your head as you put the phone on speaker and focused on the road.

"Most people say 'Hi'." You chuckle softly. You hear him mimic you in a high pitched voice and you growled at him like a dog. He laughed and You smiled.

"I'm lonely. Look" He whined before your phone buzzed again. You glanced down for a second and opened the message, stopping at another set of lights.

You blush as you look at the picture and giggle softly, closing it down again and driving forwards

You blush as you look at the picture and giggle softly, closing it down again and driving forwards. You hear Jimin move around in his sheets through the phone before he led out an over emphasised groan.

"What is wrong you big baby?" You smile as you finally pull into your driveway. You get put the car and lock it with the phone on speaker still.

"Well I'm bored and I liked seeing you earlier" Jimin mumbled. You laugh and shake your head as you unlock your door and head inside.

"I need to shower so you'll have to wait to talk to me" You smile as you close the door and head to your room to get undressed. You hear him make a sexy grunt when you say you need to shower and blush at the sound.

"Can I see?" Jimin whispered through the phone. You let out a loud laugh and shake your head.

"No. Way." You reply. He whines unhappily as you strip off. You sit on the bed for a moment, looking at your phone.

"What if I came to your house and broke in?" He asked seductively. You roll your eyes as you lay back on your bed. "I can look at your address in the staff records" He added.

You frown slightly. "Id report you to the police" I reply quickly. Jimin laughed a little through the phone. "I have to shower. I'll text you later maybe. Bye" You mumble quickly before hanging up. You put your phone on charge on your bed and walk to the bathroom, turning on the shower.

You let the warm run over you as you close your eyes and sigh happily. You hum to yourself a little while you massage the shampoo into your hair with your eyes tight shut.

While you showered, your phone buzzed again a couple of times but of course, you didn't hear it.

Jimin:

Your mirror is cool😋

You don't even hear the door open or close, or the footsteps moving around your house. Just as you turn off the shower, a loud clatter sounds from the kitchen. Your phone buzzes again as you quickly rush into your room to get dressed.

Jimin:
Oops
I think I broke something
😬

You ignore the message and quickly put on a dressing gown before leaving the room silently. Your hair dropped water as you crept along the hall, peeking your head into the kitchen. And there stood Jimin picking up a pan that had spilled noodles everywhere.