-real life and texts

bailey had awoken the next morning to her stomach growling. she pressed her hands over her skin in hopes of it stopping, and luckily enough it did. the girl turned over, and whacked her arm right into chris- which of course caused him to wake up with a start.

bailey giggled when chris narrowed his eyes at her, "you know, when i agreed to this relationship, i didn't know my girlfriend would beat me up in my sleep." chris grumped in his morning voice.

holy shit his morning voice.

before bailey could stop herself, "you are hot." and she slapped a hand over her mouth as chris laughed, the mattress vibrating from his laughter. bailey frowned and turned so her back was to him, huffing out a sigh.

"oh c'mon, your hot boyfriend wants to cuddle." chris spoke, bringing his arms around her waist and pulled her body flush against his. she squealed in response as he began to tickle her. of course it was all fun and games until she accidentally kicked his knee. hard.

"that's what you get for tickling me!" bailey exclaimed, chris chuckling and rolling his eyes.

"bailey holland, i love you." chris professed, and suddenly bailey felt her heart beating so hard it might as well had burst out of her chest.

she felt a surge of compassion and love for the man next to her that the next three words she spoke took nothing, and she meant it with every fibre of her being.

"chris evans, i love you."

♛♛♛

texts between kt and banana

banana:

katie

i have SERIOUS news

like, headliner status

kt:

spill bitch

banana:

so

chris said he loves me

kt:

WADGHU

WAT

BFOSBUGPSUIAFHI

BAILEY !!!

banana:

and i told him that i love him

kt:

GIRL

I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU

i'm crying

banana:

me too

♛♛♛

texts between noRA and beeley

beeley:

nora donovan

i have some positive tea for you to sip on

noRA:

oooooo

my favourite, what's up?

beeley:

well, to put it simply

chris told me he loves me SO I SAID IT BACK AND WOWIE IN MAUI I LOVE HIM

noRA:

omg

my cancer heart is swooning

currently screaming on my balcony over coffee, totally normal

beeley:

IM SO HAPPY

♛♛♛