-announcements (150K?!)

( I'm leaving the original half of this chapter up from 2019, because it makes me emotional. updated content at the bottom. c: )

10,000 reads.

10,000 times this book has been viewed, loved, and given to you guys.

what!?

i love you guys so much, like, on an astronomical level. i couldn't be more excited to see how much my baby has taken off, and i can only hope it continues to go up from here!

as a bit of a celebration for me finishing one of my first ever books on this account, i have decided to enter it into the watty's for 2019!

i'm not entirely sure how the process works, but i'm super excited to see where it goes thanks to you guys.

as for a few other announcements, some of you may have noticed the cover got a makeover! i spent quite a bit of time experimenting and trying new cover styles- and i gave every book in my works a face lift!

speaking of other books, i also have another that i am actively working on!

for my sebastian stan fans, i have just started a book called 'warrior' completely for my friend, and it also has quite an interesting prose I haven't done before.

you can check it out here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/180426357-warrior-sebastian-stan

if you are not able to access the links via the story, i will post them in the comments- they are also on my page!

thank you so much for the never ending support, this is the first book i have ever finished that i'm genuinely proud of.

much love!

- lauryn

♛♛♛

Sep. 3rd, 2022

wow you guys. i remember writing this chapter and feeling so excited that 10,000 of you loved on my book, and now we're up to 150,000?! thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart.

i am just starting my senior year of college, and it is insane to see that even though those book was written in 2018-2019, it's still being read and shared.

i read every single comment, and they all make me smile.

so, whether it's your first time reading supergirl or your fifth- thank you for everything. sending each and every one of you so much love and appreciation.

- L