-real life

just thought i would put a little ED trigger warning at the beginning of this chapter! there are some tough thoughts that bailey brings out that could be difficult for some to read.

if you need to skip to the end of this chapter, i will put a quick summary! there will likely be trigger warnings for the last few chapters because of the content- if you guys need more explicit warnings, let me know!

♛♛♛

another week had passed, and bailey never left the comfort of her and tom's home.

no amount of convincing and comfort from tom would bring her out from her room. she had her lights off all of the time, and anytime she tried to eat anything she would throw it back up.

her body had become her own worst enemy.

tom had began to resort to taking his anger and frustration out through drinking. apparently katie hadn't seen much of him either.

chris always attempted to come over everyday to coax bailey out of her room, at least onto her balcony. but, much to his dismay, she would remain in bed- staring blankly at her wall.

she was stuck in an endless, deadly cycle that had no end- only when she ended.

bailey knew she had to write letters to everyone and start saying her goodbyes. she was dying and there was nothing she could do about it.

she was far too gone.

she heard a knock upon her door, and before she could respond, chris had opened her door and walked in without any words.

he made his way over to her balcony and opened the curtains, allowing the blinding sunlight to take over bailey's confines. she grumbled before rolling over, facing away from the door which he then opened- letting in the fresh air from outside.

she then felt herself being hoisted up, and chris carried her like a baby out onto the balcony.

she squinted her eyes and frowned in dislike, she just wanted to stay inside. he sat her down on his lap and the two sat in silence, chris gently ran his fingers through her quickly thinning hair.

"i love you chris." bailey whispered, and his heart shattered at how weak her voice sounded. "i love you to the moon and back, bailey." he whispered back, pressing his lips to hers in a captivating kiss.

♛♛♛

bailey had left her room to go shower for the first time in days while chris made lunch.

she had gotten out of the shower and got dressed before drying her hair and pulling it back. she peered over at the scale that taunted her from across the bathroom. she timidly walked over to it and stepped on, and stared distastefully at the number that it presented back to her.

 she timidly walked over to it and stepped on, and stared distastefully at the number that it presented back to her

how could chris love such an ugly monster?

waste of space. waste of space. waste of space.

bailey gripped tightly at her pale skin that stretched across her bones, feeling her throat close up as her back slammed against the bathroom wall.

she felt her breath caught right in the back of her throat- and wouldn't dare to escape.

she didn't even hear tom burst in through her door until he was squatting right in front of her, tightly gripping onto her arms.

he forced her to stare directly into his soft brown eyes, and she felt him breathing with her. her throat opened up and fresh air hit her body like the sun peaking out of the clouds on a rainy day.

"t-tom?" bailey whispered, her voice was more than exhausted. "i'm here bailey, i'm here." tom spoke, pulling his sister in his body- bailey still trying to sync her breathing with his.

"i'm never letting you go again."

♛♛♛

i'm literally tearing myself apart writing this book but i'm hoping you guys like it

in short: bailey hasn't really left her room, and as a result of her illness tom has begun to take it out through alcohol. chris manages to get her out on her balcony and she writes letters to all of her friends because she knows she doesn't have much longer. she takes a shower and has a panic attack and tom is there to the rescue! #gospidey