♡keanu reeves♡

It was a ordinary day as you were sitting on your couch  watching tv

It was a ordinary day as you were sitting on your couch  watching tv. After awhile you heard someone knock on your door. You dramatically groan as you stand up and look to see who it is 

When you open the door you see your boyfriend  Keanu standing there. " what brings you here." You say as you leave the door open for him while you walk back to the couch 

" your birthday. " he said while closing the door. " I thought maybe we could do something." He sit beside you and throw on arm around your shoulders.

Your birthday seems to be a very unlucky day for you. Like last year you had a baby turtle that slowly made its little way to the road...that still hurts to talk about till this day.

You looked at him and scoffed " no I'm not going out today." You told him as he leaned his head back and sighed.

" why? Not. " he whines with his head still leaned back.

You played with a strand of his dark hair as you sighed "you know why. I hate my birthday." He looked down at you and cups your cheek.

" I know last year and maybe the year before that was bad birthdays. but y/n this year I'm gonna make it the best year ever." He said as he kisses you on the nose " and besides I made plans to go to the carnival today."

You rolled your eyes as you took his arm off your shoulders " and if I say no to these plans of yours and decide not to go." You question as you got up and walked to the kitchen while he followed.

He stood in the doorway of the kitchen. " you know..and if not I'll just be sad and cry."  He said. You looked at him and just laughed as you walked over to him and put your arms around his neck.

" okay I'll let you do this one thing for my birthday. " you said as you pecked him on the lips. He smiled and picked you up and spends you around. You laugh as be done so. When he sits you down he told you to get ready so you did.

That night was. Truly the best birthday you ever had.

A/n
So my father had to witness my Matt dillon obsession
Today me and my lil Sis
Was watching herbie
And every time it showed
Matt dillon we would talk
About how hot he was
And how cute his little
Nose eyes and smile was
And my farther was
Just setting there
Like
What did I just walk in on
But any who here's a pic of
Him in the movie I took
With my phone

A/n So my father had to witness my Matt dillon obsession Today me and my lil SisWas watching herbie And every time it showed Matt dillon we would talk About how hot he was And how cute his littleNose eyes and smile was And my farther was Just sett...