♡bill s Preston Esquire♡

Last night you and bill had a date

Last night you and bill had a date. You waited and waited for bill to show up but he didn't so after a few hour's of waiting you went home. Now you were at school standing at your locker as you open it bill walked over towered where you stood. You sighed as you looked away from him and took a few books out of your locker when you were looking for your math book bill cleared his throat.

" y/n babe why are you mad at me? You've been avoiding me all day." He asked as you glared at him

" you wonna know why bill?" You said as you slammed your locker causing bill to flinch and gulp " you forgot our date last night!, now as you can see I have math class to attend! " you nearly yell at him as you stormed off to class.

When you got to class you had switched seats with someone so you didn't have to sit beside bill, although you were mad at him for missing your date last night you still loved him. As you were thinking about Bill someone taps your shoulder when you covertly take the piece of paper the person handed you so the teacher don't see you. You read who it's from. When you do you turn to glare at Bill as you make eye contact you rip it up and turn to look at the teacher.

Bill sighed as Ted leaned over from behind him " you totally blew it dude!" He whispered as sit back down Bill just looked at the back of your head

" this is so un-triumphant " he whispers as he starts thinking of way's to make it up to you.

A/n
I had this bad boy thought
Of last night but
I couldn't write it do
To my right hand it was
Swelled up because my
Big brother made me
Cut these peppers that
We're hotter thin             Matt dillon shirtless
But it's fine now so
Here's this lil
Imagine for
You amigo's