The Devil Has A God

Her birth name was Athena. Possibly the only nice thing our mom did. But she didn't believe she could live up to that name.. So she went by her initials A.B. Which she for some reason thought could be pronounced Abby. She loved Greek mythology and astrology. She wanted to form her own destiny. But until then she liked reading horoscopes even though she never took them super seriously(in front of me at least), she just had to know what they had in store for her. I never judged her for it. Even though I was cynical, I wanted her to have hope and faith, that she was destined for something other than the hand we'd been given. She was a..

GEMINI

Strengths: Affectionate, Curious, Adaptable

Gemini likes: Music, books, magazines, chats with nearly anyone, exploring

Gemini dislikes: Being alone, being confined, repetition and routine..

(So basically everything I'm not)

Gemini is versatile, inquisitive, fun loving and wants to experience everything out there, so their company is never boring.

Gemini sign means that sometimes people born under this sign have a feeling that their other half is missing, so they are forever seeking for new friends, mentors and colleagues..

This may all be hallubaloo but .. does it ever feel like this was made for her..

Maybe if I had tried to be there for her more she wouldn't have had to seek.. him..

I should have let her go.

She had a chance to go to Paris with her graduating class but we had never been apart and I didn't want her to leave. I wanted to spend the summer with her but I had 2 jobs and our apartment so I couldn't go with her. So instead she fell in love with a boy named Will for something to do while I was working. Literally. And for a while, I had never seen her happier... and then.. never worse.