Tear: 3

A/n: I sorta just decided to do a double update (courtesy of internet friends) so yeah, enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Seriously?!"

I heard laughter on the other side. This time, more than one person.

"Kookie!"

More laughter erupted before I heard Taehyung.

"Y/n!" He said between laughs.

"We're here for you! Promise! You can tell us whatever you want! Let it out because it just hurts to keep it in. Seriously."

"Thanks Tae."

"Yeah, and trust me when I say this. Don't let others bring you down!" Jimin said optimistically.

"So you guys are gonna come pick me up tomorrow right?"

"Yup. 3 o'clock. So make sure to tell our parents. Don't want to worry them!"

"Of course."

"Alright then, see you tomorrow!"

"Ok. Bye!"

I cut the call and checked the time. It was just about dinner time. I washed my face and applied light powder so I didn't look like I'd been crying. I made my way down to the dinner table and saw my mom setting the table.

"Y/n! How many times do you want me to tell you? After dinner you're doing the dishes. You're not sleeping till that happens!"

Well I definitely couldn't ask her when she was in that mood. I silently nodded and sat down and served the food on all our plates.

"Mom. Salad?"

"No. I'll take meat. You should too."

"You know I'm strictly vegetarian!"

"Don't raise your voice at me young lady! I won't tolerate that in this house!"

"Sorry."

I put salad on my plate and toasted two slices of bread. I didn't put anything on my mom's plate because I hated touching meat.

"What about dad?"

"He's eating out with his colleagues."

"Ok. You coming?"

"Yeah."

Dinner was awkward. We didn't talk and once I finished I quickly started on the dishes. The minute I got up, my mom walked to the living room with her food and sat down in the couch. She was definitely mad at me, but what was I supposed to say?

I quickly did the dishes, ran upstairs, and got ready for bed. I put on sleep shorts and a t-shirt that stopped above my knees. I tucked myself into bed and hope the next day would be better.

I woke up to my alarm. Awaken by Stray Kids. I woke up listening to Felix's deep voice and was about to fall asleep again before Woojin and Chan's voices shook me out of it. (If you haven't heard the song, I highly recommend it. It's a beautiful work of art!) I turned off my alarm and got ready. For once I took a shower right after brushing my teeth.

I walked downstairs and greeted my mom.

"Hey mom! Good morning!"

"Hey y/n! Wow! You took a shower in the morning? What's up?"

"Oh yeah. I wanted to tell you. Jungkook invited me out and said he'd pick me up around 3. That's alright right?"

"Of course. Ask me after you plan everything. You clearly were gonna go whether I said yes or no. Fine. Go. Why do I care?"