Wonder: 1

Hey guys! Just got bored and felt like doing something...so I updated! There will still be an update next Monday, for any of you who actually follow me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's spring break now. The flowers are out, trees green, faces smiling no matter where you go. Even mine. I never felt so free before. Maybe it's because I had people finally stick up for me in front of my own friends who never did. It was one of those moments where you went, "In your face!" Even though the latter didn't exactly understand what you were so excited about.

During the break, I cut ties with my friends. I asked a question or two in our group chat whenever I needed help, but even then, I never really got a response. So I just called Jin and asked him, since he already graduated college and everything. Namjoon was still in college. Yoongi was a senior in college. JHope went to dance school, but we were lucky to have break at the same time.

I spent most of my time out with the boys. Every moment was special to me. We'd run around on the rooftop of their dorms or find a large apartment complex to fool around in. It was whatever we wanted to do. Most days Jin would run behind us taking pictures and videos. It was funnier than it sounds since Kookie, Tae, and Jimin would run faster than the rest of us. I'd usually run with them, but if I ended up slowing down, Yoongi was with me. He gave a different kind of comfort. More like an older brother than the others.

Towards the evenings, we would sit by the river. We'd laugh, sing, walk along the side. We'd shout into the waters and ignore the looks we received from passerby's. Because it was what we wanted to do.

Since it was spring, we'd take Jin's truck and drive down to the shore. We'd jump out of the car, filled with excitement, but when we reached the waters, we'd finally calm down.

Trailing the river was different. Fun. Joyful. Sitting by the shore was the opposite. Peaceful. Serene. It's not what you'd expect, but in all honesty, we felt euphoric. This is when I realized their secret. Their group had one thing mine did not. They had warmth. Trust. Friendship. And it was then I realized what my friendship had lacked all those years. The feeling of...

Wonder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Sorry for the short chapter!

Special thanks to the following for reading and voting for my stories and giving me the support I need!
cleansingholywater
the_scripturient
AriyaNavarra
The_Perrie_Edwards
I Purple you guys!!! 💜💜💜

On that happy note:
Tear is about to start...