Her: 4

I ended up telling him everything. I told him how I help my friends out and the one time I don't I'm glared at. I told him how even my best friends don't actually support me just to save themselves. I told him how no matter how much help I need, they help themselves before helping me and that I'm just an option they can choose to ignore. Throughout that time, he didn't once touch his food. Jimin finished half his sandwich before putting it away while Kookie finished everything and sat next to me. Tae held my hands while Jungkook gave me a side hug.

After I told them everything, Tae tried to say something. But before he could, we all heard a growl. I burst out laughing.

"Hey! Not my fault!"

"Actually it is!"

I said while laughing. Tears were going down my face, but it wasn't because I was upset this time.

"You should've eaten!"

We then heard another growl. It was quieter, but we all knew who it was. I turned red as I took out my lunch and finished it.

"Well, now who's hungry?"

"I had a reason to be! I was sad! Did you know that crying gives you an appetite?"

We all laughed at my sudden enthusiasm. Jungkook then grabbed everyone's attention.

"Oh! Y/n! You should come over to Tae's place after school! We have our other friends coming over and I think you'd have fun!"

"I'm not sure. My dad doesn't want me having boy friends and well he's kinda protective. I was already late once."

"It's fine! It's Friday too! C'mon!"

Jimin wined. I laughed and said I'd come over for some time. They all whooped. The bell suddenly rang making Jungkook squeeze his juice box, spraying all of us.

"Jeon Jungkook!!!"

Jimin screamed.

"Sorry Hyung!"

Jungkook laughed and ran to his class before Jimin could say anymore. I laughed as Jimin pouted.

We made our way to the next class and I saw my friends. I looked back at Jimin and Tae and they gave me a supportive smile. Well, if they believe me, I'll act like nothing happened. I'll be fine. And after school I'll hang out with them.

"Did you see the teacher?"

Min Jae asked.

"Uh, yeah. I was able to go get help."

I saw Ki Yong and Nami talking. Nami seemed upset.

"What happened?"

I asked Min Jae.

"Ki Yong decides to hang out with the other group. That's all. Nami's a bit upset, but we're fine with it."

"Oh. That's cool."

"Y/n! What do you mean by that? That's not cool!"

"Hey, you were the one who said you're fine with it."

"Yeah, but it's because she said you don't like her."

"I never said anything. Can you stop accusing me?!"

Min Jae looked hurt and walked to Ji Kwon. They talked and I got a glare from Ji Kwon. Great. Now they all hate me. Even if Ki Yong left, Min Jae would keep correcting me no matter what I said, I didn't expect Nami to change, and Ji Kwon never really cared about anyone in particular. She'd seem concerned, but if I didn't say anything she wouldn't approach me and actually try to understand. Oh well, I just needed to survive the rest of the day.

When the last bell finally rang, I dashed out of my seat and ran to my locker. I got my homework and put away unnecessary binders. I then texted my parents saying I'd be with friends for the evening. I saw Ki Yong hanging out with the popular girls, but I didn't really care. Nami, Min Jae, and Ji Kwon we're walking towards my locker and when they saw me their eyes lit up.

"You wanna go shopping this afternoon?"

I told them that I had plans and maybe another time. While walking outside I heard them talking about me.

"I think she's still mad at us."

"She'll get over it."

"Give her some time. She'll come back."

"She's too sensitive."

"She's gonna have it hard in the future."

All those comments really hurt, but when I saw Tae, Jimin, and Jungkook waiting for me outside the building, I forgot everything and ran over to them. At least they cared about me. At least I hope they cared.

"C'mon y/n! What're you waiting for?"

Tae gave me his signature smile before grabbing my bag.

"You don't need to do that! I can carry my own things!"

I yelled, running after him. I tried reaching for the bag, but the boys kept passing it around. While we were laughing, I caught a glimpse of my friends watching me. Their eyebrows up and confused as to why I was hanging out with three other boys. I was scared for a second, but Jimin threw his hand around my shoulder, making me forget about them for a second. We slowed down to a simple walk when we got far enough from the school.

"So, Tae. Do you live alone? Or with your family?"

I needed to know. At least I'd know what to say to my dad if he ever asked me. I looked at Tae in anticipation. If he said alone, I was dead.

"I live in dorms with Jimin, Kook, and the a few of my friends you're about to meet!"

"Oh, well that's cool."

"What, is there a problem?"

Kookie looked at me with the most innocent eyes. What was I supposed to say?

"No. No problem. I just thought he lived with his family or something. And didn't you guys say Tae's place?"

I chuckled nervously. Tae slapped me on the back while running ahead.

"Don't worry, all the hyungs are really nice! Seriously! I promise you'll have fun!"

"And Tae was the one who wanted to invite you so we said we're going to his place!"

Jimin laughed before bumping into a street sign. We all laughed as we finally reached their dorm. Tae unlocked the door and we walked in. When I saw the inside I gasped in horror at what I saw.

"HYUNG!"

All three boys screamed.