🛥Ship In BTS Hyung Line Pt.2🛥

Jung Hoseok

J-Kei / HopeRa
•If your day is not running smoothly then you just haved to think about the two cheerful members in this group, J-Hope and Keira. Being blessed with nickname Sunshine and Angel, these two surely sound like at the party whenever they tagged along. Correction, loud party that can make your ears burst. Though older but Keira likes to behave like a dongsaeng to J-Hope since their age range is just over a month. Their relationship is filled with aegyo and anyone who was sad will surely be cheerful after seeing both doing hilarious things.

Moments;

At Seoul Music Awards, they must do an encore due to their winning of 'Daesang Of The Year'. Before doing an encore, they're willing to wear a mic on their heads and J-Kei being J-Kei without feeling embarrassed or even forgetting that their mic already on was still fooling around.

"Keikei crying like Kookie face when he lost his banana milk."

J-Hope that was backhug Keira but in the same time tease her while Keira busy wiping her tears that burst out when they receive an award early.

"Yah Jung Hoseok, you better watch out or i'll take your sprite at dorm later."

"No you won't because you love me, babe."

"You're such a flirty, hobi-ah."

ARMYs scream out excitedly knowing these two was being all flirted to each other without their even realized until now that their mic already on.

"Ekhem! You guys know that our mic already on and we all heard you two being all flirty right?"

Both J-Hope and Keira left behind dumbfounded after hearing what RM was said while other artists and fans at there just laughed to see their shameful behavior while playfully hitting each other.

"This is all you fault."

"No, you."

"You."

"You."

"Ok guys, let get it and left these two dorks with their own world."

"Yah Jeon Jungkook, how dare you said like that to your noona."

"Goodluck, kookie. I know what'll she said next." Jimin patted Jungkook shoulder softly, "You're grounded."

"What a life!😣"

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Kim Namjoon

KeiJoon / NamRa•This two are seen as the ship that don't stop helping each other or either another members

KeiJoon / NamRa
•This two are seen as the ship that don't stop helping each other or either another members. Keira knew RM job as a leader was not easy so she always wanted to help even if he refused sometimes. Both are also blessed with intelligent mind with IQ 149 and IQ 158 and because of that when there's a fight or a problem, those two first act with a clever solution that was also recognized by other members.

Moments;

Bangtan seems to be doing their own job behind the scene of DNA Mv and they're all recorded in Bangtan Bomb. Cameraman that was exhausted recording another members that was went insanity with Jin dad joke and Suga that was only sleeping for an hour now make a way to RM and Keira who was reading a book together at the nearby couch.

"Oh, camera! Hi, I'm pretty right?"

Keira fixes her hair slightly in front of the camera with a small pout make RM chuckle lightly.

"What're you two doing?"

"We just read a book that me and Joonie just buy yesterday. Why the other so loud, I can heard Jin oppa laughed."

"Probably because of Jin hyung dad jokes." Said RM without distracting from his book while the cameraman agrees and shook a camera make it look like camera was nodding along. "Really? I want to tagged along too."

Keira was so excited after hearing RM saying about Jin dad jokes but before she could go, RM grab her by her waist making her more closer to him.

"No noona, you must stayed with me. We did not finished this book until chapter 5 like what you said, noona already promised me."

"But-"

"Please~~~"

"Ok ok i'm stay." And that's how Keira ended up sat there continued her reading with RM while occasionally huddled with cameraman to avoided him for his boredom.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

~I want to say thanks to all readers that was voted and read my story and sorry if my story had to many correction in grammar cause english was not my first language and i barely can speak english but i try to continue this story for all of you that willingly read my story. Thank you again and please keep supporting me💜~