😒When BTS Maknae Line Jealous😒

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

•Park Jimin

You've been request by many fans for a collaboration with Taemin from Shinee and you both didn't seem that as a problem at all since you both pretty closed and both have an interest in dance.

After practising for about a weeks, you both finally will make a performance at MAMA and many people already excited about it except for one person, Park Jimin.

Even before you and Taemin agree to do a collaboration, Jimin always insist you to not to do it but since it was a fans request, you can't resist it and now his eyes glare perfectly at Taemin everytime the dance need you both to do a skinship since a dance was pretty sexy.

Jimin couldn't hide at all his jealousy even when a camera was pointing at him and he still send a death glare to Taemin for the rest of a performance even he eventually know Taemin will not noticing about it.

After the performance ended, you've been go to change first and when Eun was retouched your makeup, someone knock on your door.

"Ne? Who is it?"

"Noona, it's me!"

"Come in, Chim."

Jimin open the door and walk toward you that was looking through him from a mirror, "Why are you here, Jiminnie?" you can hear he sigh heavily and take a seat at the chair beside you, "You do great, noona. I'm so proud of you."

"Really? But your face doesn't seem happy at all."

"Wait, let me go out first. Your makeup already done, Kei." Eun say while packing his things, "Okay, thanks unnie."

"Your welcome, just continue your talk."

After Eun go, Jimin pull your chair closer to him, "You do great but I don't like a dance. I'm jealous. I want to replace Taemin hyung and be the one that dance with you, noona." you stare at him while hold his hand softly, "Chim-ah, you know that this was a fans request and I can't resist their wishes. Besides, we always dance together right?"

"I know that but I'm still jealous."

"No need to feel like that because I always love to dance with you more." you pinky promise with Jimin make him smile widely, "I love to dance more with you too, noona."

"Okay, so now let's go back to our seat? The others sure worried about us."

"Ne, noona."

Even after that, Jimin will always be beside you with his arm wrap around your waist for the rest of the night even when you guys receive an awards.