Behind the Scenes of Big Hit's Group Photo

***

>IT'S BIG HIT ARTIST GROUP PHOTO DAY!<

The scene show all of the artist is getting their makeup on but Keira is having fun by herself playing with the camera and all the staff since she is the first one done with makeup.

>Keira is so cheerful today<

Keira:  Hello! I'm your angel, Keira! As you can see, I'm done with my makeup but not with my outfit yet

Keira:  Hello! I'm your angel, Keira! As you can see, I'm done with my makeup but not with my outfit yet. Is this will be upload later?

>Of course, Angel. We need to feed all your fans<

Keira: Oh! Then, let me takeover the camera. Besides, maybe they will take more time to get ready my outfits so you just need to sit here and rest okay?

Keira take a camera from VJ softly and make him seat at the chair for staff there. She then ran away from there before the VJ can protest about it.

Keira: So umm, where to go now? Oh! There's Joonie! Let's go to him!

Keira run a bit to catch up Namjoon that just finished getting ready and was now walking to the set for the photoshoot.

Keira: Joonie!

Namjoon: Noona! Don't run or you'll get hurt.

Keira: You are the one who walk so fast. Btw, tell me what do feel now?

Namjoon: You interviewed me now?

Keira just nodded make Namjoon thought for awhile.

Namjoon: I stayed up all night. I believe at least 5 of us got no sleep last night. How about you, noona?

Keira: I got no sleep too because I'm playing game with Kookie.

Namjoon: You need to take a rest too, noona. Tonight you'll sleep with me. Okay?

Keira: Sure, captain! Oh, my dongsaeng! Annyeonghaseyo!

Namjoon: Annyeonghaseyo.

TXT: Annyeonghaseyo!

Just then Eun came and take a camera in Keira grasp to give it back to a VJ while she touch up Keira makeup that a bit mess after hyper around.

Eun: You really need to control your energy or I'll tell Jin to grounded you from taking a coffee.

Keira: But I'm bored, Unnie~ It's not like I mess all my makeup.