Vlive

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

That night, you and Jin decide to do a Vlive since all the things about your movie are still blurry and all people want to know more about it. You two already talked to Kim Ki-Duk, a director of your movie first and he does not mind if you both want to share some information to the fans. Only that there was a limit for it too.

Now you still at the kitchen washing dishes while the others do their own thing. You're not alone, Jin was there with you cleaning a dining table.

Jin: Baby?

Keira: Hm?

You do not look at him as you are still busy washing until you feel his arms wrap your waist backhug you and his chin rest on your shoulder.

Keira: What do you want, oppa? I'm not finish yet.

Jin: Do you think ARMY will love our movie?

You didn't answer him and just continue with your cleaning.

Jin: Baby, I'm talk with you not with a plates.

Suga: Let her finish first, hyung. Besides, you already saw all ARMY support this movie.

You startled a little heard Suga's voice since you think that only have you and Jin at the kitchen. Jin finally let go of you and you can finish it faster.

Jin: I know that, Yoongi. But this movie completely opposite with what had Keira done before. And this is my first time acting.

Keira: You worried too much, oppa. You've done a good job already so it's fine.

You finish wash your last dishes and sit in front of Suga that was sitting besides Jin.

Suga: She's right, hyung. You just need to relax a bit.

Jin just sigh frustrate make you giggle a little see him like that.

Keira: Where're the others?

Suga: Hmm, Hobi at dance studio. Namjoon at his room. Maknae line maybe play overwatch right now.

You just nod your head but after that,...

Maknae line: HYUNG!! NOONA!!

You turn and see their presence at the kitchen's door with their widely smile.

Jin: What are you doing?

V: We already started a Vlive!

Jungkook: It's already 10,000 people watching.

Jimin: Hobi and Namjoon hyung already at living room.

Keira: Okay, let's go!

You leave Jin and Suga behind and go to living room with Maknae Line. As soon as you arrive at living room, you sit at the empty couch as it is given to you and Jin to sit there with Suga and Jimin while the others sit down in front of you and Jin. So beside you was Suga and beside of Jin was Jimin.

Keira//Jin
V//Jungkook//RM//J-Hope

RM: Let's introduce ourselves first. Bang! Tan!

BTS: Annyeonghaseyo! Bangtan Sonyeondan Imnida!

You all bow a little and wave to a RM's phone that was now record your Vlive.