🔞Keira First Time🔞

***

It was a happy day for all of you cause today is the day BTS win first daesang at MMA

It was a happy day for all of you cause today is the day BTS win first daesang at MMA. To celebrate it, Bang PD has held a party after the award show ended. The party was attended by all the people in BigHit including a trainee since it was a happy day for you all.

It was a simple party that was held at the BigHit building but since it was a party, getting drunk and being loud is a must thing happen.

In BTS, you're known as the one who have a low alcohol tolerance so having a one shot is enough to make you feel euphoric. But don't misunderstood about it, you may seems drunk but you still can remember what happen that night since you're not that drunk.

You was walking to a restroom when someone suddenly hold your hand and pull you with him, "Hoseokie? Where are we going?" you try to walk faster to catch up with him but unfortunately with your condition, you fail to align with his footsteps make he chuckle and carried you bridal style, "We heading home now, angel."

"Why so early? The party just start."

"Nu uh, just hear what I say. You are drunk enough now, angel."

You pouting while looking at him but then you just snuggle into his chest inhale his scent that you already smell for over a years now, "You can sleep if you want, angel. I'll wake you when we arrive." You just simply nodded since you start got a headache.

After that you're not fully asleep. You remember Hoseok call a grab to pick you two and you don't know if it just your imagination or Hoseok for real slowly rubbed your back up and down until your ass. But you don't mind since you like the feel.

You open your eyes when you feel he carried you bridal style again indicates that you both arrive at your dorm but you frowned in confusion cause you were in front of 'The Riverside Hotel Seoul' now.

"Hope-ah, why are we here? Didn't you said we're heading home?"

 "Yes, we'll stay here for tonight." He look down at you with his smile that make his dimple appear, "How about the others?"

"You'll see, baby."

You snuggle more into him when you both get into the elevator, don't want to know what actually happen and just want to get a rest now.

Ohh, will you ever get to rest?😏😏

You can heard the elevator open means you two arrive at the floor your room was already and you can feel he struggle to ring a bell since he still carry you in his arms until someone open the door.