😒When BTS Hyung Line Jealous😒

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

•Kim Seokjin

You have a photoshoot with Ken from VIXX and Jin was the only one members accompany you that day since Ken was his friends and he resist the others to joined you today.

You always take a glance at Jin when you had a chance and sometimes see his expression with a neither concern, motionless or jealousy(?) make you just shrugged it off and focus on your job.

"Okay! Last poses and we can wrap up for today!"

You sighed tiredly hearing that while run your hand onto your hair and don't know that Ken can heard your sighed as well, "You look so tired, Kei. Need a break first?" you surprised at smile widely look at him, "I'm just tired a little since yesterday we had a shooting but no need, oppa. This is the last already."

"Okay, I just doesn't want you to hardworking yourself. Jin sure be pretty worried as well seeing you like this."

Ken pointed Jin used his eyes and you look at Jin that was stood beside director with a concern look.

"Gwenchana?" Jin mouthed it as well to reassured you can understood it while you just reply him with your thumb up means your still can keep going make him just nodded lightly.

After that both you and Ken poses with Ken backhug you while you both look at each other with your forehead onto him as well and this was pretty closed than your poses before.

"Okay! That's a wrap! Good job for today guys!"

"Thanks and good job for today, oppa. Sorry if I makes a mistake earlier." you bow lightly to Ken, "It's fine, Kei. I know you tired so I understand. I hope this turn out well soon."

"Yeah, me too. Hope to work with you again, oppa. Umm, did you mind to joined me and Jin oppa for dinner?"

"Sure, we can work together again anytime but for now I must go home because tomorrow I still have a work to do."

"Oh, it's okay. Don't hardworking yourself and take a rest too, oppa."

"Okay. Same goes to you, Kei."

You and Ken then bid a goodbye and you didn't forget to thanks a director, photographer or the staffs for today. You then furrowed your eyebrows confused at where are Jin was and you just walked to Eun since she was there too.

"Unnie, did you see Jin oppa? Isn't he with a director all the time?"

"Ne, but I saw him go away when your last photoshoot earlier." Eun gave you a coffee and you took it gladly, "Umm, okay. Maybe oppa go to a toilet."