BON VOYAGE S4 MOMENTS

🎀🎀🎀🎀

•ℝ𝔼𝕌ℕ𝕀𝕆ℕ•

Since BTS got a months off, Keira take a decision to stay with her parents at LA and she's thinking of returning to Seoul after their break but a sudden call from Bang PD that said they would start filming Bon Voyage for the new season make her in a bit rush. 

Until she decided to fly to New Zealand from LA and just meet other members there and save time on both sides.

After hours of the plane, Keira finally arrived at the airport and when she wanted to walk out, she was greeted by a familiar face.

"HONG KEIRA!"

"Oppa!"

Keira run to this person and hug him tightly not even planning to let him go now. If you guess he is Kim Seokjin then your answer is correct. Congratulations!

"Why are you here, oppa? I thought you all already arrived before me." They walk side-by-side out from there while Keira still clinging onto Jin's arm, "There was a slight problem with my document so I had to take another flight. But it didn't matter because I got to see my baby first."  

"It's only now that I realize how much I miss you all."

Jin just chuckled and they both take a trip to find other members who already waiting at campervan rental place. 

***

"I can't wait to see other members. Ppali, oppa~"

Just then they heard someone shouting their name from distance and slowly getting closer.

"Jin hyung! Noona!"

"Oh! Jiminie! Hoba!"

Before she can run to them, they already engulf her and Jin in a group hug, "Aigoo, why are you running over like a monkey?" They release the hug and quickly pull Jin and Keira to go inside, "Hurry, you both need to go inside for training."

"What training?"

"Training? Aren't we here to rent a campervan?"

"You need to go sign forms and get trained."

Jin and Keira just follow without understanding anything and started their 'training' that Hoseok and Jimin told before. After all of it done, they meet other members that currently try to finding which one is their campervan.

"It's so nice to see you guys!"

"Oppa, you said that as if you hadn't met them at Seoul. Unlike me who has not seen any of you in a month."

"Aish, quit it you two. We all miss you and it's good that you both arrived here safely."

"I know~ I'm just joking with oppa~"

🎀🎀🎀🎀

𝟙 𝕍𝕆ℂ𝔸𝕃𝕀𝕊𝕋, 𝟛 ℝ𝔸ℙℙ𝔼ℝ𝕊