👶The Return Of Superman👶

>Another wonderful day at Dongguk's home.<

>What are Seol-Su-Dae doing now?<

On the screen now is Seola that was eating with Sua at the dining table. Sian was just out of his room after being awake from his sleep by Dongguk.

Sian: Appa, why we must awake this early?

>Sian that still sleepy being awake by his appa<

Sian sit at the dining table joining the twins eating their breakfast as he let out a small yawn.

Soela: Yes, appa. Why so early?

Dongguk serve Sian breakfast and grinned to his kids.

Dongguk: Today appa have to go for my work and nobody home to take care of you. So, appa already contact my friends that will take a look of you three for today and tomorrow. We'll go after having a lunch later.

Sua: Your friends?

Dongguk: Yes! Isn't it excited?

Seol-Su-Dae look at each others and shrugged doesn't know how to react.

Sian: What your friends name, appa? Does we has to call him samchon?

Dongguk: Ani, there was 4 of my friends that you'll know later. Now just eat and get you all ready.

Hearing that, they just continue their eating with an eager to know who is it actually be.

>Can't wait to see who is Dongguk's guest<

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

>02:50 P.M, where are they now?<

Seola: Bukchon Sarangchae Hanok Guesthouse. This is their house?

Dongguk: Ani, they have a photoshoot near this place so this is where they stay.

Sua: They already stay here?

Dongguk: Yes, they already at here since yesterday.

Sian: Where are they now, appa?

Dongguk: Already nearest here, let's just wait.

5 minutes later, one car parked in front of the guesthouse make they all looking for who it is.

>Who is it?!<

The car door was open and first guy who go out was Jungkook followed by V, Jimin and then you.