❤Keira Habit / Things❤

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

•Bites her lips
  - Keira always do this when she nervous or concentrating on his work and sometimes this habit gave the boys a hard time without she knowing it.

•Stroke her hair
  - Keira will automatically stroke her hair when she was tired or sleepy so when she do that, the boys will all give her a rest time.

•Bites her nails
  - Keira bites her nails when she was space out so even herself didn't know what happen.

•Little pout
  - When tired, her little pout will also automatically be seen.

•Clingy
  - Same things when Keira tired or sleepy, she'll be super clingy with a people surround her. Keira also be clingy when she want something.

•Choker
  - Keira have a lil obsession to choker and she barely be seen without wearing it. She has a lot of choker collection make the boys also love to spoil her with a lot of choker🌚.

•Coffee  - Everybody know Keira love a coffee neither it was a mocha, americano, cappuccino or latte

•Coffee
  - Everybody know Keira love a coffee neither it was a mocha, americano, cappuccino or latte. Keira even said that she can't live without coffee a day and now she'd been given a limits to only had one / two cup of coffee for one day.

•Mint Candy's
  - This was another things that must have with her everyday and that was pretty helping when she was stress or nervous. 

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐