BON VOYAGE S4 MOMENTS PT2

🎀🎀🎀🎀

•'...𝕀'𝕃𝕃 𝕊ℍ𝕆𝕎 𝕐𝕆𝕌 𝕋ℍ𝔸𝕋 𝕀'𝕄 ℕ𝕆𝕋 𝕊ℂ𝔸ℝ𝔼𝔻𝕐-ℂ𝔸𝕋...'•

When other members watch Namjoon and Taehyung doing a Nevis Swing, Keira sneakily go away from there and met the PD-nim secretly.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Keira?"

"Yes, I want to surprise ARMYs and all the members."

"If you say so, let's get you ready now."

Meanwhile, Namjoon and Taehyung that just came back from their swing busily told about their experience, "Wait, where's noona?" Taehyung question make them all looking around, "Keira said she need to go to the washroom."

"Aww, I want noona to watch me too."

Keira in the other hand was just getting ready with all the equipment, "Are you nervous?" The crew asks while shoot her video, "A bit. But when will we get another chance to do this right? So I think I'm okay with this."

"Why do you choose to do this and since when?"

"Umm, I decided this when appa (Bang-PD) said we'll go to Nevis Swing so since then I always think about doing this. And the reason of why is simple, I'll show you all that I'm not scaredy-cat!"

Keira came back just before Taehyung doing a catapult and after Jungkook came back from his swing. But of course she hide first before meet the others.

"Do you want to do a catapult first or wait until the swing is finished, Taehyung-ssi?" PD-nim ask Taehyung make other members a bit confused, "But we all already finished with the swing. Is Jungkook gonna do one more round?"

"Ani, I'm the one who will do it!"

"Woah, baby! Really?!" Jin asked still in shocked after seeing Keira ready with all the equipment, "Jinjja? You really will do it? But you said before that you'll never do this!"

"Hah, you thought Yoonie~ I plan it way before we get here already."

"Woah, angel. You really get my respect this time. You'll do the swing right?"

"Yeah! Sadly I can only do the swing cause my weight is not compatible for catapult."

Once again Keira success in blown their mind with her sudden braveness, "So if you can, you'll really do catapult? Woah, noona is really something. I'm scared now." Jimin faked shivering make Keira rolled her eyes playfully, "Enough talking, I'm ready now!"

"Wait, are you going alone for swing?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Let me go again with you, noona." Jungkook volunteer make Keira being all whiny and pouty, "Ah waee~~ I'm not scared!"

"I know but let me just go with you, okay? To reassured that you'll be fine."

Keira just agree after that because she already excited and can't wait to experience it herself. After both of them ready, Keira face just turn blank make the other members burst out laughing.