✨Things Keira Say That Seem Like Fake Subs But Aren't✨

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

You all was get your makeup ready to perform at MBC Gayo Daejun 2017 and today BTS will perform Go Go and Mic Drop.

After finished your makeup, you take a seat at the couch and look around when finally your eyes landing at Suga that was try to stick a heart at his butt.

You was staring at him for what like 5 minutes now until Jungkook seat beside you with a cameraman that was recorded for a Bangtan Bomb with him and also look at what you was looking at.

"What are you looking at, noona?"

"Yoongi."

"I know but why did you staring at hyung like that?"

"He has such a sexy butt today."

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

At one of BTS fanmeeting, you was seat between Jungkook and J-Hope. While waiting for a fans to meet you, you look at J-Hope that was take a selfie using a snow app.

At first you though to joined him as well but stop when he lick his lips make you put your chin at his shoulder with your small pout.

"What, Angel?"

"I want to taste those lips."

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"So Keira, what did you like to do recently?"

The MC ask you make you think for awhile. The other members also waited for your answer.

"Nothing much, raising all this kids and I feel like I'd be an old granny already."

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

You was in a deep thought when a cameraman record you make you look at him seriously.

"Why you look so serious today, Kei?"

"Oppa, did you thought what if an Alien come and eat us? Can I perform my song first before they eat me?"

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

It was after you all finished recording an 'Idol' MV and you had been played with your hair for a long time now.

"Noona, what are you doing?"

You look at V and he also have a half-half hair like you make you play it instead. Actually you two already planned about it, to color your hair half and half.

"Taetae, our hair look so tasty that I feel like I wanna eat it."

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

You guys played a card game and the winner will be a King/Queen for a rest of the days and finally you made it make you a Queen now and they was your servant.

"Please welcome Queen Keira!"

"Bow to your slav- ups! Queen, my servant!"

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

You was having a diet but the weird thing is you can't stop eating at all.

"Baby, didn't you tell me that you want to diet? It was your 3rd meal already."

"Oppa, I feel like I was pregnant right now. Why can't I stop eating?!"

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

You was looking at yourself through a long mirror after BBMA's while the boys was doing their own things.

"Wow!"

"Why, noona?"

"I didn't say that I was sexy but that was what I want to say. Got it? No?"

"....."

"Oh! Just look at that sexy booty!"

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

The boys was doing a vlive without you since you insisted to rest when suddenly you burst in into Jimin and J-Hope room they was used now and shout,

"DID YOU KNOW STRAWBERRY WAS RED?!!"

And you just go out without waited for their answer.

"You guys sure noona IQ was 158 and she 24 now?"

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

You was doing your solo vlive when one of your fans ask what if you meet a vampire.

"If I meet a vampire, I will give my all to him and live a happily ever after with him."

"Don't you dare to do that, Kei. I will kill that vampire first with my bat."

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

You was watching Ant-Man with BTS and now the movie already ended make them all yawned and get ready to go to their bedroom.

"I'm sure one day the ant will dominate our world. What will happen to us then? Are we will change in- mpsgsydsmshsvsha"

RM cover your mouth while the others quickly run to their room and RM do the same after that for the sake of his life.

"Kim Nam- Oh! Yoongi! Did you sleep here? If yes, let me ask again...."

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

You guys was at weekly idol with Seventeen and you was playing a game where one person will go inside a box and the other teams will touch his face to know who it was.

It was now BTS turn to guess who and they send you with Jungkook this time.

You was feel a person face eagerly to know who it was and finally a time end.

"Okay, time's up! Who do you think it is?"

"I don't know who it is but he really my type."

"Are you seriously, noona?"

"Do you know who it is, Jungkook?"

"Yes, it Shua hyung!"

"Really? You must be kidding me."

"Okay, you can go out now."

It turn out Joshua was the one inside a box make you smile sheepishly.

"Oh hey there, my type. Let me get your phone number after this."

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐