Getting to the Meet and Greet - Part 7

My P.O.V.      

           I woke up from my dream. I looked over at the clock, and it was 6:30 I got up, and looked for Liz. I looked in the bathroom. Nothing. Down stairs. Nothing either. I even looked on every floor, Still nothing. I walked back up to my room and saw Liz sitting on her bed. "Where have you been?" "I was here the whole time..." She said. "Have you really?" I asked. "Yeah." She said. "Okay." I said sitting down. We still had an hour. "I'm gonna go get ready." I say standing up. "Me too." Liz says. I walk into the bath room, and take a 30 minute shower. I got out, and looked in my dresser, and found, some Floral skinny jeans, a teal Tank top, some black boots, and a black Beanie, with some bracelets and necklaces. Liz was wearing, a skull grey tank top, some black ripped skinny jeans, black boots, a grey Beanie, and a black jacket. "You look awesome!" I saw to Liz, she smiles and says, "so do you! are you ready?" I look at the clock, 7:20. I nod, and we walk to the meet and greet place. After about 7 minutes of walking, we get to the building. There was a long line, and people noticed us right away, and let us information to the front of the line. We entered the building, and........