Seeing Them - Part 8

My P.O.V.

         We walked into the building, and saw a really long line. We got in the line and waited. After about 20 minutes of waiting Liz said,"This line is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long!" I started laughing, "I know right!" After about 30 more minutes of waiting and talking, we got to the the first person.Aaron. I gave him my picture to sign, Once he got done signing it he looked at us and smiled, "Aren't you Ashley,the one that won the contest?" I nod and smile. "It's nice to meet you." He said smiling. I smiled and walked to the next person, Jack J and Jack G. "Hello." I say smiling. They both look up and smile at us. "You're Ashley, and Liz?" Jack J said. We nodded. "Well, It's nice to meet you." Jack G said. We all smiled and walked to the next person, Matt. Matt signed my picture, and looked me and smiled. "Ashley?" I nod. "And this is liz." I said pointing to Liz. "It's nice to meet the both of you." He said smiling, and we moved on the the next people, Carter and Hayes. "Oh, Hi Ashley!" Hayes said smiling and smiling. I smiled. "This is Liz." I say. He smiled then Carter looked up at us. He smiled. "It's nice to meet you." Carter said his eyes only focused on me. I smiled. "It's nice to meet you too." He wrote one ore thing down, and then we moved on tho the next people. I looked over at Carter and Hayes, and Carter whispered something to Hayes. The next people were Jacob, and Sammy. "It's nice to meet you Ashley and Liz." The both say, and we move on the the next person, and that was Shawn. He signed our things, and then said. "It's nice to meet you guys!" I smiled. "You too." Then we walked to the last two people. Nash and Cameron. We stepped up. "Ashley! You're here!" Cameron said smiling. Nash smiled and looked at Liz.