Getting Back - Part 19

My P.O.V.

           I turned around and realize 40-50 girls are following us, screaming and taking pictures. "Are they following us?" Liz asked. I shrugged. "They are probably here for someone else." I say and we keep walking. After about 5 more minutes of walking, we turn around and notice those 40-50 girls are following us still. I turn around, and so does Liz. "Hello?" I ask. "Ashley! Liz!" We hear most of them scream and cheer. "Do you guys want pictures??" I asked. "Yes!!" They scream. We take pictures and answer some questions. "Are Liz and Nash Dating??" Someone asks. Liz nods and smiles. "Yes, Yes we are." I smile. "Are you and Carter dating Ashley??" They ask. I shake my head No. "Im still single." I say. "How long are you guys staying here?" They asked. "Were leaving in 3 days." Liz says. "Where are you going?" Someone screamed from the back. "Nebraska." I say. We answer a couple more questions, and take a few more pictures then continue shopping. We shop for about 2 more hours, then go to the food court. We got our food, than sat down. "That was crazy!" I say laughing. Liz laughed and nodded. "It was though!" she said. "Im used to never being noticed!" I say. "I kinda like being noticed though." I say laughing. Liz laughed. We ate our food and talked about stuff. "Ready to go?" Liz asks. I nod and stand up. We walk to our car, and get in. Liz drives and I still in the passengers seat. We start driving. After about 25 minutes, we get to the hotel. We get out of the car, and walk into the rented floor. We go to our room, and change, when we hear a knock on our door. "I'll get it." I say, walking to the door and opening it. Standing in the door way were Carter and Nash. "Come in guys." I say. Nash has his laptop, and Sits on my bed. Liz comes out of the bathroom and Sits right next to him. "I found this." Nash says. It was a video from us at the mall, with those girls. We watch the video, and the boys leave. "It's up on the internet?" I ask Liz. "I didn't think any one would have an interests in our life, and what goes on in it." Liz said. We got ready for bed, and layed down. "Today has been crazy." I said turning off the lights. "Let's just go to bed. Night Ash." Liz says. "Night Liz."

     ~~~~~~~~Has Dream~~~~~~~~~

        I wake up, and Liz is gone, I check everywhere in our hotel room, and she's No where in there. I get dressed and look out in the hall, and I see Liz, and all the boys. Sitting or standing in the hall. "Ready to hang out with us?" Jack G says. I smile and nod, and we leave the hotel.

          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Haii Guys! Sorry (Not Sorry) For the long wait on part 19, but I hope you like it! I know It's short and kinda sucks, But whatevss. Thanks for reading!!