At The Meet and Greet - Part 9

My P.O.V.

We got to Cameron and Nash. Cameron Looked at Me and smiled. "Ashley! You're here!" Cam said smiling. "Hii!" I say and laugh. I looked over at Liz. She was Staring at Nash, And Nash was staring at her. I smiled at them. "Hi..I'm Liz." Liz said smiling. "I'm Nash. You're Very Beautiful." Nash said. Liz smiled."Thanks." She said. I looked at Cameron and Laughed. He looked at me and smiled. "Do you wanna, stay here and hang out with us?" Nash and Cameron asked us. We both agreed. They pulled up two chairs, and we sat. Lots of people passed. After about 30 minutes,.Carter came over. "Uh...Ashley?" I looked at him. "Yeah??" I asked. "I was wondering if you would like to come sit by me?" I smiled then looked at Liz. "Go." She said smiling. So I went over to Carter and Hayes and sat. We talked while they signed stuff and took pictures. After about another 2 hours, everyone had gone through the line, and everyone was gone, expect the Magcon boys, and Liz and I.

Liz's P.O.V.

We talked and laughed while Ash and I sat by Cam and Nash. After about 30 minutes. Carter came over and asked Ash to go sit by him and Hayes. She looked over at me and I agreed. Then she was off, and it was just Cameron, Nash, and I. We Talked For about 2 Hours, while they took pictures and signed stuff. Every Once and a while I would look over at Ashley. Every time I looked she was with either Smiling or Laughing. Then Once everyone was gone It was just Ashley, The boys, and I.