Going To The Mall - Part 13

My P.O.V.

             I wake up, and Look over at Liz, and she is still asleep. I lay my head down again, for a second, when I hear a knock on the door. I groan, then stand up. On my way to the door, I look in the mirror and my hair is a mess. I just ignore it, and open the door. I see The boys standing there. "Excuse my hair." I say laughing. They laugh. "What's up?" I ask. "We were wondering, if you and Liz would like to go to the mall, to meet our friends Taylor, and Shawn." "I will, But Liz is asleep." I say looking over at her bed. "I Can try to wake her up?" I ask. "Nah It's fine, you can come and leave her a note or something?" Nash suggests. I nod, "I'll be out, After I get ready." I say smiling. "Okay." They say as I close the door. " I Take a shower, and Get dressed, in a Black 5sos T-shirt, Some Teal skinny jeans, White boots, And a Grey Beanie. I write a note that says, "Hey! Me and The boys went to the mall, to meet their friends Taylor and Shawn. If you wake up, before we get back, come to the mall! We'll be back in a few hours!" And Walk out of the Room, I see the boys standing in the hall. "Ready?" I ask. They all Nod, and When get into the Cars. Once we get to the Mall, We get out, and start walking to the food court.

                        Liz's P.O.V.

            I wake up and Turn over to look at Ashley's bed, and She wasn't there. I got up, and Looked in the bathroom, but Nothing was in their. I signed. Where could she have gone? I thought to myself. I look over to grab my phone, But I see a note. I picked it up, and it read, "Hey! Me and the boys went to the mall to meet their friends Taylor, and Shawn. If you wake up before you read this, Come to the mall! We'll be at the food court. We'll be back in a few hours!" I laughed at the note, and Got Ready, I took a shower, and got dressed in A Grey Tank with a Black Skull on it, Black Ripped skinny jeans, A necklace, A bracelet, A little bit of make up, and some black Knee high converse, And left for the mall, I walk to the mall, which is about a 20 - 25 minute walk. Once I got there, I went to the Food court. Once I entered the food court I see Ashley, and the boys. I walk up to them. "Hey." I say smiling. "Hey." They say. "This is Taylor, *Points to Taylor* And this is Shawn, *Points to Shawn*" Cameron and Nash say.

I smile and wave at them. They smile and wave back. "Wanna shop?" Ashley asks looking at me. I laugh And nod. "Wanna come?" I ask the boys, Nash, Jack and jack, Carter, Cameron, and Sammy say yes, and the rest say they have something to do, Once the people who aren't staying leave, We leave the food court and go to the first store.