Hide and seek - Part 11

Liz's P.O.V.

          Ashley, Cameron, and Aaron were seeking and the rest were hiding. Me, Nash, and Matt hide in the game room. Jack G, Jack J, and Hayes, hid in the pool area, and Carter, Jacob, and Sammy hid in the food room (Best name evah! xD). Before we hid Nash said to Cameron, Aaron and Ashley,"Count to 100." We all nodded, and they were off.

                        My P.O.V.

"One, two three, four." We all counted at the same time. "Forty Two, Forty Three, Forty Four, Forty Five." I looked aver at the boys, and there were facing the wall and counting just like me. "Seventy Five, Seventy Six, Seventy Seven, Seventy Eight." Why is thing taking so long? I thought to myself. "Ninety seven, Ninety eight, Ninety nine, One hundred." And we off. I looked around the lobby, and pool area. Aaron looked in all the rooms in the floor we rented, and Cameron looked in the food places. I walked up to the lobby, and looked every where.  After about 15 minutes of looking in the lobby, I went into the Pool area. Only Two other people besides me were in there, a woman, and a little girl. I looked around, than knocked on the bathroom/Changing room. "Hello?" I used a fake voice, just in.case they were in there. "Hello? Any one in there?" After about 2 minutes someone spoke. "Sorry, occupied." It was Jack J. "Jack?" I said still using the fake voice. "How do you know my name.?" He asked. "Found Ya." I said, without the fake voice, and laughing. They came out and we walked up to our rooms.

                      Aaron's P.O.V.

          I walked Into every room. The first five rooms I found nothing. On the sixth room I saw some hair, or so I thought. (xD) I walked up to it, but it wasn't hair, it was a stuffed penguin.

I went in the last 4 rooms, But there was nothing, in any of them.

                  Cameron's P.O.V.

          I went into the Food Places. I went into a room, that had vending machines only, But nothing was there. I got to the Food Room. (Still the best name Evah xD). I looked everywhere and I was just about to leave, when I saw something move out of the corner of my eye. A hand. I Walked over to them. "Hey Guys." I say Laughing. The laughed then stood up. We all walked back to our rooms.