The Boys - Part 17

My P.O.V.

                I wake up and Liz is watching TV. I sit up. "Hey." I say. She looks over at me. "Hii" "Hungry?" She asked. I nod, and stand up. "Im going to the Cafeteria." I say, putting on shoes and walking down stairs. When I get down there, I see, Carter, Jack G, and Sammy. I walk up to them. "Hey guys." I say grabbing some food. "Heyy. " They all said. After about 15 minutes of sitting in silence, Carter said something. "Ashley?" He asked looking at me. Sammy and Jack G looked up from their phones and at Carter. "I've liked you since I first met you, and I dunno if you feel the same way, but I wanted to know if you want to go on a date with me?" I looked over at Sammy and Jack G, and After about 30 seconds, Jack G said, "No, I've liked you since I first met you, date me?" I looked at Jack G. Then Sammy said, "No Date me." I looked at Sammy. "What Kinda Joke is this?" I asked looking from Sammy, to Jack, to Carter. "Its not a joke." Carter said. "I Really Like you." Jack said. "So, Date me?" Sammy asked. "No Me." Carter said. "Me!" Jack said looking at me. "It's not this easy guys.. I can't just choose between all of you, I mean I like you guys...I need some time." I said, standing you and walking to my room. I walk into my room, and see Liz watching TV, like she was when I left. "Guess what!" I screamed quietly. "What?!" She said smiling. "You know how I said I like Sammy, Carter, and Jack G?" I asked. When Nodded and smiled. "We'll, I walked down there, and After about 15 minutes all of them said they like me!" I said smiling. "Really?!" She Said standing up. I nodded. "What if It's a joke?" she asked. "That's what I thought but I asked them, and they said it wasn't, but I still think it is. But whatever!" I said smiling. She Hugged me, and I sat down on my bed."That would be really cool." I said watching TV. "What would?" She asked looking at me. I looked at her and said, "If they all liked me." I said Still watching TV. "I know they all do." She said, as I looked at her we heard a knock on our door. "I'll get it." She said. "Okay Thanks." I said, as she made her way to the Door.

                         Liz P.O.V.

               I walked to the door and opened it. (Im adding two people cause its my story, and why not! XD) I saw Cameron, Nash and Matt. "We are going to go to the Mall to meet up with our friends Chris, and Brent. We wanted to know if you want to come to meet them?" I looked at Ashley. She was listening, because she was staring at us. "Sure I'll go." She said standing up. "Okay, We'll be ready in 10 minutes." I said, and closed the door. We got dressed, and Drove in a Limo to the mall. The Whole ride I saw Carter, Jack G, and Sammy staring at me. Every Once and a while Jack J, or. Cameron or Matt would ask why they were staring at me, and the boys just ignored them and looked away from me. Once we got to the Mall we got out, and Went to the food court. After about 30 minutes of waiting, they walked up to us. Chris and Brent. After about 45 minutes of talking, and Liz and I getting to know Brent and Chris, it was time to go. We Said our good byes either hugs, and When Chris Hugged me, he put something in my pocket. When we got to our rooms and Liz was in the shower I pulled it out and it said his number. I dialed it into my phone and threw the paper away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know It's bad! And I know It's short! Also I felt like added people just cause, and from now on, I need 2+ likes to go on. XD Kay Thanks for reading my horrible story. (Which only my friend Liz likes. ) So...Yeah. Bye! cx