Fans - Part 18

My P.O.V.

           I woke up and woke Liz up. "what do you want?!" she screamed turning the other way. "I wanna go out, before we go to Nebraska." I said. (I felt like doing dis, and they leave to go to Nebraska in a few days and the boys don't know. Cx). "Just give me a few minute?! Please?" Liz said. "Ugh fine!" I say sitting on my bed, and looking on twitter. After about 20 minutes of looking on twitter, Liz stood up. "I'll go get dressed." Liz says walking to the bathroom to take a shower. Im already dressed, so I just wait. I go back on twitter. After 45 minutes, Liz comes out dressed and ready to go. "Ready?" I ask. "Ready." she says, as I stand up. We walk out of the Door, and see all the boys in the hall sitting down. "What are you doing here?" I ask. "We wanted to know if you wanted to hang out again?" Nash asked. "We were thinking of just sending the day with just me and Liz.. Sorry. tomorrow?" I ask. They nod, and start to walk away. Liz nudges me with her elbow. "Wait." I say looking down. They all turn around. "Yeah?" They all say. "We are going to Nebraska in a few days and I didn't want to tell you, cause we don't want to leave." I say And look up. "Your leaving?" Cameron asked. I nod. "How many days?" Aaron asked. "3." Liz says. "Will we see each other again?" Nash asked looking at Liz, but talking to the both of us. "I hope." I say, as Liz and I walk away. We walked to mall, and entered. We shopped for about 2 hours, bought a ton of stuff, and looked at lots of stuff. It was about 2 pm, so we had lots of time to look around, and buy stuff. We had just gotten done looking in a store, when we left, we saw at least 40-50 People screaming and taking pictures. I looked around. "They are probably, looking at other people." I say, walking. We walked for 5 minutes then we realized the 40-50 people were following us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

           I know It's short! and bad, and confusing, and stupid. But hope Ya like it, and stuffz. Bye! cx