Hanging with the Guys - Part 20

We all walked out of the hotel, and walked to Starbucks next door. We all ordered and sat down. Me, Liz, Carter, and Nash sat at a table. And the rest of the guys, sat randomly. "I still cant get over what happened yesterday." Liz said as i took a sip of my drink. "I know right, it was crazy." I said, setting down the drink. Liz nodded. While Liz and Nash talked about stuff, i stared off into space, when i saw someone staring at me. I noticed it was Carter, and looked at him, when he handed me a note. it read, "I was wondering if you would like to go on a date, tonight? -Carter" I looked at him and he was smiling. I smiled, and wrote down, "sure" and handed it back to him. After about 10 to 15 minutes of talking, we all walked to the mall. "Imma go to the candy store, wanna come liz?" She smiled and nodded, kissed Nash goodbye, and we walked to the candy store. "Ew." I said. Liz laughed. I smiled, and walked into the candy store. "Yass, im home." I said smiling. Liz laughed, and we got candy, after that we went to a few more store, then met the Guys at the food court, and we ate. "We better get back, We have to pack, the plane leaves tomorrow at 8 am." We all went to the hotel, and i got ready my my date. "Where ya goin?" Liz asked. "On a date with Carter." I said. "Ooooooo!" I laughed. "Shut up. Ill see ya, in an hour or so." I said "Byee, have fun!" Liz said i smiled and said,"Bye."

~~~~Authors notes~~~~

     Sorry(Not  really sorry) for the wait, Hope ya liked it. Even tho it kinda sucked. cx

P.S. I do not have a candy problem, but youll most likely see the word candy more!

P.P.S. You can comment and ask for a part, and ill try to fit it in. !

P.P.P.S. Sorry (Not sorry) for all the P.S.'s !

Thanks for Reading! and if you want other Suckish storys Check out my Amnesia, or Living with 5sos and Magcon! Byeee cx Also, if theres any misspelled words, dont blame me!